Boost is coming

lmao cant make this stuff up

Seems like you don’t like to read whole posts. I addressed the thing you’re talking about.

Here let me reply to your ignorance.

For 1 I lvled several toons in classic, just didn’t make it to 60. The mage is classic and is lvl 54 and I just began lvling him again to get him to 58. The rogue is lvl 48 and I have not played him since we stopped killing Asmond on Ferilina (however spelt).

For 2 there is a huge difference in questing in classic and questing in Outland. If you played as long as I have you would know the difference. Best thing I enjoyed over the years of lvling many alts in retail was dung grind to 58. Then I would begin questing in Outland and Wrath. I have done this over and over with so many different toons. now with Chromie Time I just go with Outland and Wrath.

My post being flagged hurts me in no way as it will come back after Blizz reviews and great thing is, the salt from you hating a boost makes me ever so happy while I boost a character and enjoy the game how I want to enjoy it.

1 Like

Yes. Yes it did. From Vanilla onward.

2 Likes

No, you didn’t. Or more accurately, you outright refuse to see it as anything other than damage control and backpedaling instead of simple clarification, and so misrepresent it to the point you may as well leave it out of your argument entirely.

You’re so caught on “omg Blizzard lied” that you refuse to acknowledge that Vanilla Classic and TBC Classic are two different things. Two years ago they said Classic (now to be referred to as “Classic Era”, or Vanilla Classic) that it would not have anything like level boosts - and two years later that remains true. With TBC Classic, they’ve promised no such thing

If Vanilla Classic and TBC Classic were intended to be the same thing, they wouldn’t be separate game clients

2 Likes

here ya go, to make sure you understand a full post vs editing to try and suit your opinion.

4 Likes

I remember watching the space shuttle blow up in 8th grade if that gives you any idea and watching my dad push our car to get gas when there was a gas shortage in the late 70’s but if you feel I am 27 or something silly then I will take that as a compliment.

1 Like

I, and others, in fact have explained. To understand you must be willing to listen.

Your statement about someone willing to pay for a game, and then pay once again is just fishing. The fact is we don’t even PAY for classic. We pay for a subscription to retail, which allows us to play classic. But that is just semantics.

The Burning Crusade expansion is NOT classic alone. 1-60 is Old world. 70-80 is TBC. While back in the day we had to progress all the way from 1 to 70, it was a different time and different players and different time constraints. It would be difficult for you to argue that the times and people are not different.

With that said, having an option for someone to play the TBC content, without playing the other levels can be appealing and does not mean they are not any more of a fan of WOW than you.

To have such a stance against it is simply gatekeeping and you wishing to impose your sense of world order on them.

To understand, you need to consider the positives and other arguments that have been put forth. Sadly, repeatedly on these very forums, the anti-(whatever) movement only asks to understand without trying to meet halfway with the other side’s argument.

This is not an accurate statement, however you felt it necessary to try and get a jab out at me to lessen my opinion because you want my viewpoint to be seen as marginal or not as important as yours.

I hope you have a good weekend Eldemir.

Even if they dont provide a boost people still pay gold to be boosted.

Classic leveling experience was at launch almost 2 years in. I’m sure most go the boost way for alts.

1 Like

TLDR
All I see in your post is desperate attention seeking.

1 Like

yall are the kids. try sending the average arguments both sides have made to someone without explaining context, who doesn’t play wow at all. people that don’t even PLAY wow are like :rofl: at the way yall are behaving. the comment i made i didn’t pull out of thin air. :wink:

looks like it’s unflagged lol

Thinkin you missed the point, oft times it’s some kid saying “I’m old” and he’s 27. I have also seen properly old folks playing WoW, and doing just about all the content. One of the mages I play with is in his mid 70’s, good dude and also has gotten early R14 title in both Vanilla and Classic and even gladiator, and the guy raids… needless to say he’s got more time than most, but he’s active and doesn’t make excuses, he just does what he’s gotta do and plays well.

I didn’t miss the point as I agree several do this, I said what I said to point that I do not fall in that category. My mom played until she was almost 70 and my dad until he was mid 60’s.

1 Like

I’m ready to buy wow tokens for gold in Classic

I hope all the morons who are anti-boost quit the game out of frustration. I have no desire to play alongside toxic people like this. Good riddance.

1 Like

In game we are supposed to be on equal footing, at least this is a core philosophy when it comes to classic. When you introduce this boost it gives those with more money an advantage and brings real life wealth disparity into a game.

It’s unbelievable that you would justify this for classic let alone any game, because this is the same exact argument seen from people supporting p2w games.

2 Likes

“To have such a stance against it is simply gatekeeping and you wishing to impose your sense of world order on them.”

Are you saying that being anti-boost is gatekeeping? If so how so?

“Sadly, repeatedly on these very forums, the anti-(whatever) movement only asks to understand without trying to meet halfway with the other side’s argument.”

This is confusing. Are you really saying that people against a boost have to meet you halfway without even understanding your side of the argument? It sounds like you are not willing to meet halfway.

So new players have an advantage with the boost to 58 with 0 professions and zero gold over older players that are lvl 60 going into TBC with tons of gold, got it. Stupidest thing I read today is your comment.

You are making a false equivalence. How is paying for an uber to a concert, so you don’t have to park the same thing as paying to skip content, which is what leveling is, content. I didn’t realize parking is part of the attraction at a concert. :thinking:

Second, if sacrificing gameplay for convenience is such a superior game design, then why does classic even exist in the first place? It’s the textbook definition of the game adapting to the player instead of the player adapting to the game, which is one of the major reasons people cite for quitting retail in the first place.

2 Likes