Boon of Bwonsamdi is somehow interupting DH Eye Beam channel

I have tested this numerous times in different zones… activating and deactivating the buff. Eye beam is almost consistently being interrupted either every single eye beam I cast or on every other cast. And I noticed much more liekly to happen if its a big pack. I noticed this a few days ago after I finished my Nazmir quest lines and couldn’t figure out what was going on. Eventually I ended up right clicking the Boon of Bwonsamdi buff off me and eye beam went back to working fine. So to test it I went back to shrine and re-enabled Boon of Bwonsamdi and pulled a nice pack of mobs in the world and once again went back to my eye beam being interupted almost immediately. Canceled the buff once again and it worked fine. I have no idea what could be causing the interupt from the buff from reading the details but who knows. All I know if I cannot for the life of me finish an eye beam channel as long as this buff is on me.

This has been happening with Windwalker’s FoF for a long time. I made a report and nothing ever came of it. What’s canceling Eye Beam is the BoB explosion procing on a corpse after you started channeling.

Mob dies and procs BoB > You start to channel Eye Beam > The dead mob explodes and interrupts Eye Beam

It’s really easy to replicate once you know what’s causing it. Why it would do this, I don’t know, but there you have it.