Boomy Druid LF West coast raiding guild

Boomkin Druid coming back from hiatus LF semi serious adult raiding guild. Would prefer West coast due to it being my time zone.
I used to raid heavily all throughout WoW. With plenty of exp in mythic raiding.
I know my class very well and research.
Would like to stay alliance but also wouldn’t say no to horde if the right fit/energy.

Thanks for taking the time out to read. Hope to hear from you soon!

Redundant Idiocracy is a heroic raiding guild (9/10 Heroic SOD) looking to expand our roster as we progress on the current raid. Raid times are Sun/Mon 5-8 PM (PST) and a normal run on Sat/Sun 6-9 PM (PST). All are welcome and in addition to raiding, we also have a healthy amount of social players who will Do legacy content for transmogs, mounts and pets, talk about pet battles, or do achievements. For more info my bnet tag is DarkPhoenix#1651

Dusk to Dawn @ Mal’Ganis is a long standing guild that is looking for new blood to fill out our roster. We have a skilled roster but the roster boss is what is slowing us down, due to the state of the game. We have a laid back raid atmosphere but know when to turn on the “focus” button when needed.

We are willing to gear out people just coming back to the game that can show logs from other raids that look promising. As a guild we run alot of Mythic plus and alt Heroic SOD runs. Very alt friendly guild. We mostly play late night due to life. Very friendly guild with the average age of around 28.
We need any exceptional ranged DPS, also an Enh Shammy. We are open to bringing on Tanks and Healers if 1 of our main raiders was willing to swap positions for you. Also if we feel that you are good enough to fill up that role in their spot.

Like the title says we raid for 2 hours tues, wed, and thurs @ 12pm to 2am EST.

If you have any other questions or would like to talk more about possibly joining us you can contact me in game at ImIntheWorld#1201 or through Discord @ Devil#9780

Hey Kaidean,

What raid days are you looking for? We raid Fri/Sat 7-10pm PST. We are currently 5//10M. We are a semi serious raiding guild and looking for dps. Let me know if you are interested my bnet is vcronwen#1282.

Hello Kaidean, hope to chat!

Hey Kaidean! Hope you’re both doing well. I’m recruiting for The Aristocats on Alliance Stormrage. We could definitely use a boomkin to add to our crew :slight_smile: I know you said you were looking for a PST crew but we have plenty of members who are PST and play late into the night so I think we could make our schedules work. Our guild is new, consisting of previous CE/mythic raiders and people newer to raiding who are aiming to make a heroic/Aotc guild that dabbles in mythic without getting too burnt out. We’ve done the heavy grind before and now are just looking to make a fun community that people can hang out in, play the game, and have a good time. We’re not raiding till 9.2 (however, we are quite active doing M+, just hanging out, and doing things like jackbox/phasmophobia/other party games in the meantime). If you’d like to find out more about us, please see the attached link. The aristocats

Discord: rahat#2723

Youre not accepting any friend requests on discord :frowning:

Oh darn, I don’t know why that setting randomly got turned on. I fixed it and you should be able to add me now!