Boom/resto druid with past ce/mythic prog

Boomkin/resto main recently swapped over. CE in Nya, 9/10m in CN and 1/10m in SoD looking for a guild to push mythic with. Currently available tues/wed/thurs/mon for raid schedules pref afternoons to nights. Who got the team to fit me?

Bnet is Killamunki#1579
Disc is Paci#1800

Hey!

We are looking for a couple more DPS. We are currently 9/10H, 3/10M, and we were 11/12M Nyalotha, 8/10M CN. We raid Tues/Weds 9-1130PM EST.

If interested, reach out to me
Discord: Sunde#5261
Bnet: Sunde#1384

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• R1. Color Blind F/S - MYTHIC - 3/10M SoD (9:00pm - 12am CST, F/S) - franknstyn#1908

• R2. Casually Dysfunctional - AOTC+ - 9/10H SoD (8:00pm - 10:00pm CST, W/Su) - XmandevilX#1815

• R3. Last Pull - AOTC+ - 1/10M SoD (8:30am - 11:30am CST, W/TH) - basedbro#11477

• R4. Misfits - LEARNING RAID - 10/10N SoD (8pm - 11am CST, M) - Vel#11433

• R5. Loud Noises! - MYTHIC - 4/10M SoD (9pm - 12am CST, W/TH/Su) - draenal#1576

• R6. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 8/10H SoD (11:00pm - 1:00am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

I might be dumb, but are you looking to swap to hunter or druid? We would love another boomkin:

Tilted Halos is 2/10M SoD guild on Mal’Ganis! We have been established since WotLK and are looking for stable, consistent team players to add to our MYTHIC 2 day a week raid team!

High Needs:

Disc Priest
Shadow Priest
Warlock
Boomkin
*Any DPS classes that are pumping!

We are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!
Apply at : h.ttps://discord.gg/tAKzuynCNf (remove the “.” in https)

Here is our spam! I look forward to chatting! We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? Don’t be shy to message me for more details!

Guild Leader:
Discord- Celheals#3547
Bnet- Celheals#1352

You can also follow me on twitch at www.twitch.tv/Celheals to check in and watch us live in action on wow, or ask me any recruitment questions while I am live.

We are female friendly and are supporters of the 2SLGBTQ+ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression! We are a DIVERSE and INCLUSIVE guild, with a zero tolerance for hate, drama or misogyny.

Our raid days are Tuesday and Thursday from 8:00pm-11:00pm server (the server is a Central Standard Time). ~Personal Loot is the loot system. Any BoEs that drop if not a direct upgrade are sold for guild bank funds (or can be purchased for 1/2 the AH price)

Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.

If weekends are an option my guild raids Fri/Sat 9-12EST. We’d love to snag another moonkin. Hit me up Andro#1365 if interested.