boomkin/Resto LF Raiding Guild!

Long time raider LF a guild to call home.
I can raid after 7 PST Time. Or anytime after.
I have Aotc’s dated back to 2016.
Don’t mind going Horde for the right guild!
I started playing a bit off and on During BOA. But I’m ready to commit do to a normal lifestyle.
My Mythic Exp is

6/7M Nightmare
5/8M EP
2/12M NY
I’m a Super nice person and don’t mind progression.
Love helping people!
Send me a Messages if your interested! Raid times are Firm. nothing before 7 PST
add scuddz#1108 Bnet.

If you don’t mind some mythic progression and a bunch of fun loving memeing jokesters that work in the mornings and play at night we might fit ya. 9-12 central (7-10 PST) Wednesday and Monday. Check us out! We got a resto so would love to have a Chicken on our team (or back up resto as well!)

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-squishy-for-healies-recruitin-for-shadowlands/669737

Hey Chopstick! If you don’t mind going horde, then you should join the Garlic family!
Garlic is a guild on Illidan with like minded individuals whose goal is to progress through Mythic as far as possible each tier. We expect every raider to come with knowledge of each fight as well as contribute to strategy outside of raid hours. If you’re looking for a fun environment and a great group of people to play with, come apply!

*We are always recruiting casual members and players that only want to do M+

Past Tiers
Uldir - 6/8M
BOD - 6/9M

Schedule
Friday: 9:30 - 12:30pm CST
Saturday: 9:30 - 12:30pm CST
Monday: 9:30 - 12:30pm CST

Recruitment Needs
We are looking for players that are consistently looking to improve every week and hungry for a competitive environment.
Tanks: Closed
Healers: Need all
DPS: Need all

Requirements
Mythic or Heroic Logs
DBM/BigWigs, Exorsus Raid Tools & Weakauras

How to Apply
Contact one of the recruitment officers listed below or leave a comment on this thread with your B-Tag or discord name

contact info
Glits: Glits#1609 (bnet) / Glits#0288 (discord)
Coba: mrzeon99#1324 (bnet) / mrzeon99#9365 (discord)

shopping!!

Hey Chopstick… We’re mostly returning players from Legion as well… We’re going to push CE… If you’re looking for somewhere to attain CE, have a fun time, gamble here and there and overall have a good time let me know I’d love to talk.

All Washed Up - US Stormrage is recruiting for Mythic progression going into Shadowlands.

About Us

We are a returning group of several players who raided together back in Legion who achieved CE, and have since revamped our current guild and recruited like minded players to achieve the same goals moving forward. We are a competitive and driven group who like to have fun, but love to kill bosses even more.

Raid Times / Days:

Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday
9pm - 12am EST

Current Recruitment Needs:

RANGED DPS
Ele with Enh OS/Boomy/Lock

Will consider exceptional players for positions even if your class/spec is not listed above!

What You Can Expect from Us:

A strong and experienced leadership core
Non-toxic and open raid environment
Proper communication
A fantastic group of dedicated raiders

Requirements:

Similar progress to our current progress
Logs to link that we may analyze
Be able to commit to our raid times
Knowledge of your class and all it’s specs
Mechanically sound
Absolute zero tolerance for drama
All required addons installed and updated
Our Contact Info:

Rozden#1570 (Battle Net) (Recruitment Officer)
Rozden#9651 (Discord) (Recruitment Officer)
Kovas#11562 (Battle Net) (Recruitment)
Kovas#2257 (Discord) (Recruitment)
Illmerica#1459 (Guild Master)

Not sure how late you’re willing to raid, but if you’d be interested in chatting I’ve added you on bnet. :slight_smile: Here’s a little bit about us!
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hhyjalsigh-late-night-team-2day-sl-recruitment-lf-ranged-dpshealers/663422?u=frapi-hyjal