Boomkin/resto

I am a former CE pushing player Looking to get back into that Mindset with a group of player in that mindset. I am Currently Horde on Area 52 wishing to stay Horde unless a great offer comes across my forums. Looking for a guild that does sales Raid/M+ doing stuff outside of raid not just log on and raid only

Currently 3/8M sub 10% pulls on ashvane pre nerfs

440 Balance druid w/ Full socketed Benthic
435 Resto OS

M,Tues,W,F 9est- 1/2 am Est
Have logs
Please post here ill reach out Asap

Can you raid Fri/Sat 10-1am?

If you are still looking around would love to chat with you. I’m the recruiting officer for Reaper 6/8 M

We raid on Wednesday & Thursdays 9:30pm to 12:30am EST.
Optional Heroic Clear on Sunday same time.

Feel free to add me on bnet Manduh#1804

Hoping to hear from you!

Still looking

Current Needs

Healers

Exceptional players regardless of class

DPS

Hunter BM/MM

SPriest

Warlock

Balance Druid

Having a tank/healing off-spec is a plus where applicable.

Regardless of our current needs, exceptional players are always encouraged to apply.

About

SDL is made up of a group of friends who have played together across multiple servers for a large majority of this game’s life. We came together on Area 52 several weeks after the start of 8.2. We wanted to build a community where like minded players could come and enjoy themselves while also doing competitive content..  

Trial

Our trial period in SDL is 2 weeks. During this period, logs and performance will be assessed by officers. You may be asked a few questions regarding your play style, talents, decisions etc. We strongly feel that the best way to gauge a trial’s performance is to place them in a position outside of their comfort zone. As such trials will be in for most farm content to see how they adapt to various guild strategies.

Loot

Loot in raid is based on the largest need for the raid as a whole via loot council. Yes, like most guilds during your trial period you may be the low person on the totem poll, but it doesn’t last long.

Raid Schedule

Wednesday: 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday: 8PM - 11PM EST

Progression

The Eternal Palace - 5/8M

Contact

Skeen - Guild Master - BNET - L33tSk33zY#1491 | Discord SkeenGaming#3638
Malters - Raid Leader - BNET - Malters#1302 | Discord - Malters#7240
Blurie - Log & Key Master - BNET - Gillydakid#1267 | Discord - Blurie#7748

Cant do Thursday unless late night

Hit me up in game or btag thugg3299#1940

Love bumpp!!

Hey there Charlòttê, would like to talk to you about our raid team here in Hoversail. We are looking to add some more players for our raid team going into the new raid! The majority of us are 4/8M and have previous mythic/CE raiding experience.

Going to leave our recruiting post below for you to read over and see if it is a fit for you and will have our btags in it so you can get ahold of us! Hope to hear from you soon!

hi there! { malicious } on area52H is currently seeking Rdps. We’d love an opportunity to speak with you and view some logs. We are currently seeking:

★ tank (BM/ PP/ PW)
★ fury warrior
★ boomkin <— (that could be you!)
★ warlock
★ shadow priest

Being able to flex into other roles with capable Offspec is a bonus and highly encouraged.

we are 7/8M currently in EP.

★ raid Tuesday & thusday 745pm EST to 11pm EST
★ we run a lot of m+
★ there are a few members that do arena and Rbgs

here are some of our standards & expectations:
★ HoA: 68-70+
★ Prog this tier 5/8M or 7/9M last tier
★ Parse Avg 75-80% or better in Mythic
★ Must be open to constructive criticism, willing to adapt and be flexible.
★ post afk with ample notice (emergencies and some exceptions apply)
★ be ready with consumables and supplies
★ know/be familiar with the fight
★ complete a minimum of 1 M+ at 10/15 or higher

looking forward to speaking with you. If we are not a fit, best of luck in your guild search

you may reach out to us via btag or discord
luna#14515 - recruiter
luna discord: ★ Luna ★ #8544 (include the stars)

Chris#111980 - GM
chris discord: Christopher#8411