Boomkin need some love

I will keep this short and simple. Feral and Guardian druids have so many unique appearances and continue to get more. Where are the boomkin alternate appearances?

4 Likes

#DeleteBoomkinForm

7 Likes

Honestly, all Druid forms need love. Even cats and bears have nothing in comparison to the limitless possibilities that any class has with armor weapons. But yes. The giant chickens need some new forms.

1 Like

This is very much a part of what drove me to explore other classes more during BFA. I don’t like any of the guardian artifact appearances. The Feral appearances are pretty meh, and boomkin are just SoL for appearances.

The accents to the forms, such as the color of the elbow wraps for Worgen. The shoulder tattoos. The necklaces and such. All of these could be setup to be unique and changeable to allow Druids to create their own feral, guardian, and even boomkin forms, in the same way mog works for other classes.

1 Like

Give us more forms like the zandalari forms and such. If they wanna keep zandalari form for horde thats fine. Give us something unique for nelf druids then. Literally Malfurion is part of our faction. Hello? :roll_eyes:

Make Boomkin form for Night Elves the same as Malfurion; wings and antlers. Or at least one of them…

1 Like

Oh my god Dryad form!

Wouldnt really work because Malfurion’s antlers and wings arent a half shapeshift, those are physical growths on his base form

I hate moonkin form and I miss glyph of stars before it turned us blue. However I wish there was a glyph similar that had the falling stars around us but we stayed normal I guess you could say lol. No transparent look, no blue, etc. Just the stars.

I was hoping with Shadowlands inscription would get some love with some added new visual glyphs but nope lol.

1 Like