Boomkin LF for Heroic/Mythic raid progression team

Hi ,

Currently at 390 Ilvl (may have change since i will have posted) 5/8H

I’m trying to find a new mythic guild to raid with that raid between 5pm-11pm EST Horde

Current Raid experience has i post this 7/9 Normal and 5/9 Heroic(again has i wrote this post) , Previous tier 7/8M has tank

For OS only my tank spec is on par with balance for gear.
All my current mythic logs are has guardian

Currently swaping from main tanking role to boomkin dps role.
Looking for new home with active player to push mythic raiding or Keys. I’m dedicated for raid and learning new encounter ,active in most part of game outside PvP. Experienced with raid. I can play any other spec but Restoration.

Neck at 38

If you are interested to learn more , i’m looking for a new guild because work schedule changed and prevent me from continuing raiding here.

Battletag : Removed for now

I run a raid you may be interested in here are the quick notes:

~ sat & sun raiding; 2pm-5pm est, heroic clear optional Friday night, 8pm EST
~ small raid team ~30 people, 8 year old guild, same core
~ focus on good paced progression, mythic when appropriate, 5/9H, 7/8M Uldir
~ alliance pvp mega server, Kel’Thuzad
~ no call outs or finger pointing or shaming in raid, issues handled privately
~ weekday mythic+ farming
~ many ‘retired’ hardcore raiders who have limited play time now

We’re a mellow group of 20-40 y/o where everyone is a familiar face.

If that sounds good hit me up @ realID - trinks#1866

Still be looking

Hey Kaleador! :slight_smile:

I’ve added you on bnet.

About the Big Brain Boys

Server: Illidan
Progression: 8/9N, 4/9H
Raid Times:

• Friday/Saturday 6p-10p PST
  • Sunday 6p-8p PST (Extra day for progression, officers’ decision)

We are a newly formed Horde Mythic progression guild, our main goal being Cutting Edge in BFA.

We want to establish a group of committed individuals to progress through Mythic content toward our goal. Not at breakneck speed, but at a constant rate of progression.

Our founders are active players who come from backgrounds in Mythic+ and Heroic/Mythic raiding guilds (in WoD, Legion, and BFA)–but ultimately desired more in the way of Mythic progression.

For more info about us please check out our recruitment post linked below!

Bnet: LadyPluu#1299
Discord: Pluu#1299

Hello!

Pale Horse is a Mythic raiding guild on the Hyjal server. We are currently 5/8M

We raid T/W 9PM to 11:30 EST (6:00 to 8:30 PST). Outside of raids we also have groups running Mythic+ dungeons and have an active community of very friendly people.

If you think you might be interested, feel free to join our Discord: https:// discord.gg/QcS9Jm9

Or reach out to the following contacts on bnet with any questions:.

DatDotDoe#1270
Ashenlee#1668

I need to update this a little, but these are my raid teams. :slight_smile: We needa
boomkin in a few!

Illidan[H] Mythic guild REWIND

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Currently 7/9N 4/9H

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid).

Friday (optional) : heroic/normal run

Saturday or Sunday (optional) : Yolo Rbg

Contacts

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646.

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.

Still be looking

Hey there!

Would love to speak to you further! Our raids are 9-12pm EST and we are looking for a skilled Boomkin for a Core spot in our Mythic team. I know your cut off time listed 11pm, but if you can squeeze that extra hour, I think we’d be a great fit. We did 9/9N and 6/9H first week without or main healer. One more Heroic week then the plan is head into mythic. Get in touch with any questions my tags are below!

Guild/Server: <Heck> - Zul’jin Horde
Raid Days/Times : Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9:00PM - 12AM EST Current Progression: 6/9H 9/9N (8/8M leadership)
Recruitment Contacts: @Sinnahti#6784 on Discord | Sinnahti#1932 on BNET Requirements: Ability to perform on both your class and mechanically at a high level, able to take criticism, desire to improve, and most importantly a good attitude.
Needs: Healers ( MW Monk , Resto Druid or Resto Shaman ), RDPS ( Hunter , Ele Shaman, Warlock, Boomkin ), MDPS ( WW Monk , Warrior, or Rogue ). All exceptional apps are considered, and also looking for solid dps with healer offspecs. Socials are welcome!

To late ending for me sorry

Still be looking

Hi there! I’m a recruiter from the guild Blood And Thunder. We’re a Akama/Mug’thol/Dragonmaw based horde guild. We’re a 8/8 N 8/8 H Uldir guild. We’re semi-casual and just looking to get AOTC before the end of each raiding tier and occasionally get ourselves into Mythic if we possibly have the bodies for it. We raid Tuesday’s and Wednesday’s server time (PST).
We’re currently looking for a boomie druid to fill out our raiding roster so we would love for you to join us! If you would like to contact me with any questions or further ask about joining you can get in touch with me on either discord or bnet!

Discord;。YaBoiKombucha 。#4505
Bnet;Deku#13304