Boomkin Fury Warr new 2v2 Gods (90%!) Healing Reduc

Fury puts 60% MS on kill target, Boomy puts 30% less healing done on enemy healer, bada bing bada boom :boom: combined the enemy teams healer is doing 90% less healing.

EZ clap it bois :clap:

4 Likes

Math checks out :ok_hand:

All it needs now is a catchy name

angry chicken

9 Likes

I just said the same thing in another thread but actually I don’t think it works like that. If you healed for 10,000, 64% ms would reduce that to 3600 would then be reduced by 30% which would be 2520. So rougly 75%. Lol.
edit to fix math.

Naw 60% + 30% = 90%

It’s basic PEMDAS :ok_hand:

1 Like

Feral’s gonna be nuts too.

It’s got its own 24% MS plus Clone output reduc.

Am i reading this wrong?

[Owlkin Adept (New)]Owlkin Frenzy reduces the cast time of your next Cyclone or Entangling Roots by 50% and can stack up to 2 times. PvP Talent. PvP Talent. Requires Druid. Requires level 10.

boomkins are going to have instant cyclone??? WHAT?

1 Like

Plus 90% healing redux of combined with Fury.

YIKES

:grimacing:

1 Like

Chicken rage

Drumstick Cleave :poultry_leg:

ur right but thats still a bit of healing cut

Where are all the WW buffs? WWs are struggling so hard rn. Where’s our pvp talent that increases SCK dam by 100% and creates a vacuum in space-time that sucks everyone in and puts a 60% ms effect on them? It’ll be balanced because that MS effect will only last 4 seconds, half of what the Rogue one lasts.

Oof wait for feral/demo 20% ms from feral and 20% ms from felguard. Thats gonna hurt

Those shouldn’t stack, same way a war having MS and a rogue having MS wouldn’t stack etc.

2 Likes

Ragin Cajun

Darn one could only hope

Periodically, yes. Not spammable lol
Pretty sure proccing this also requires the boomkin to be the target of attacks… So basically they can now cast cyclone while getting sat on.
Kinda don’t hate this TBH.

Ya I’m not looking forward to this.
I have a bad feeling about Ferals now; this in particular felt like a very unwarranted buff.
Nice for their comp variety options I guess, but it already had quite a few options that just weren’t that popular for whatever reason.