Boomie LF Weekend group

Not a ton to say about me. I’m an extremely busy person outside of the game so my game time is pretty limited.

I’m looking for a weekend late evening raid team or possibly a team that runs their alts on weekends. Also wouldn’t mind being able to run a m+ or two weekly.

I’m currently 7/9N since raid and guild team fell apart second week of raid and took a break to focus on my college courses and family. Current item level is 380.

I wouldn’t mind some mythic kills in future but at minimum heroic clears are a must for me each tier.

I have no issues transferring servers for the right team after a reasonable trial to make sure I’m a good fit for your team and team you a good fit for me, however I would prefer to stay horde at this time. I do have some logs posted on Warcraft logs website.

You can reach me via btag: Druician#1184 or discord: Druician#4165

I look forward to hearing from y’all. Thanks for taking the time to read this!

< Range Five > [H] Zul’jin - 5/8M Uldir, 9/9H SoD is looking for exceptional raiders to continue our Mythic Progression!

< Range Five > provides a great raid atmosphere that values performance and teamwork so that we can have steady progression towards Cutting Edge. We are laid back during farm and trash, but are serious for progression.

Raid times:

Friday 8:30PM -12PM EST
Saturday 8:30PM - 12PM EST

Recruitment Needs:
These are listed in order of priority from high to low.
Tank: In need of backup willing to play dps
Melee: Open (except Demonhunter)
Ranged. Mage, Druid, Priest, Warlock,
Healer: Shaman, Priest, Paladin

Regardless of whether or not your class is listed above we are always welcoming of exceptional players!

What we expect:

• Reliability. We expect you to show up on time and be prepared for raid.
  • Commitment towards the guild and progression.
  • Understand that we want to down bosses and have fun doing it. There may be some friendly banter, but it is all good fun.

Contact Info:
Feel free to contact any of our officers below.

• Jekkle#1328
  • Cross#12398
1 Like

Will definitely consider. However for Friday’s I may need closer to 11-12pm est so I can be reliable for schedule.

Would 10pm est fit for you? If so add me Sauron#1367 we are 7/9H horde.

Dibs!!! We raid fri/sat 11pm to 1am est. Come run normal with us friday, we’re just starting to push heroic. I need a moonkin. Before committing to anything, just try us out. We feel you out, you feel us out. Casual group with some really good players.

Burdman06#1963

Temepeste is an alliance guild on Turalyon, we raid one night a week Saturday from 7pm EST- 11pm EST we are currently 9/9N 1/9H you can message me @ Cappy#1484

Added you durdiburd. Would love to chat with you.

Laydruid I’ll keep you in mind. Not sure if I want to faction change quite yet.

1 Like

Ok, accepted your bnet, but im still at work. I’ll hit you up as soon as i get on later.

1 Like

Have a trial setup but still open for contact At this time.