Bonesmith Heirmir Mission Table Shoulder Blades not working

Same for me, I read the entire fight log and didn’t see any attacker taking damage from her ability

1 Like

Yep. From what I can tell it is not working for me as well. Done multiple Missions and don’t see it reflecting damage.

1 Like

Same disappointment for me too, looked like it would be a really promising passive too

1 Like

Still not working… Curses.

1 Like

Bumping this today, still not working. Is there a way to make an official bug report?

2 Likes

Oh boy, yet another adventure ability that either doesn’t work as described or doesn’t work at all. This has to be the most unpolished feature Blizzard has ever released in WoW. It’s been almost 2 months and none of it has been fixed.

2 Likes

Agreed on this bug. I checked my entire log and watched the combat play out. It does not show any damage from attacking him. It seems like it should, as the volatile solvent damage from marileth does show in log and when watching combat.

1 Like

Yep, doesn’t work. Checked my last log and nothing. Hopefully Blizzard can get around to fixing this in the next hotfix.

3 Likes

Hopefully Blizzard can get around to fixing this in the next hotfix.

one can only dream

2 Likes

Yep, this bug is still going on. Along with about 3-4 other Necrolord abilities not working, or having their functionality changed under the hood with no tooltip/patch update. Just off the top of my head:

Plague Deviser Marileth - Volatile Solvent seems to now hit all enemies, but only increases the damage dealt to one (possibly still the closest, but I’ve had inconsistent results)
Rencissa the Dynamo - Dynamic Fist doesn’t properly cleave to a second target if the initial left target during placement dies
Maldraxxus Plaguesinger - attacks the closest enemy, despite having a ranged attack icon
Maldraxxus Plaguesinger - Plague Song only deals initial hit damage, and no longer deals any damage on the following rounds

That last one in particular is a huge nerf to our damage potential on certain missions.

Frankly, I still want them to change the order in which units attack, since going by current health each round is completely asinine.

5 Likes

I’ve tested this and Bonesmith Heirmir damage shield is definitely not working.

Also, as stated above the Plaguesinger damage that is supposed to be a 4 turn dot only does 1 round of damage. That’s a HUGE damage loss.

These both really need to be fixed asap, it’s causing a lot of failed missions or minions taking more damage than they should on successful ones.

4 Likes

I’m seeing the same issue here.

2 Likes

More of this please. It’s really frustrating that I can’t accurately do the math on these adventures. Since the UI numbers given are already useless.

1 Like

Fellow Necrolords, make your voices heard here:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/adventures-companions-updates-now-live/850632

2 Likes

still not working

1 Like

Yeah still not working…Plz fix.

1 Like

Please fix Blizz, lots of people reporting this problem, it makes him severely diminished as what should be one of the strongest companions in the adventure table.

1 Like

As of today still not working

1 Like

Adding my report as well of not working

1 Like

Fix for this is in the 9.0.5 patchnotes. Fingers crossed?

1 Like