Bone Serpent, Scourged Whelpling, Gilnean Raven counter

Hi All

Can’t figure a good counter to this team.

Bone Serpent 2,1,2
Scourged Whelpling 1,1,2
Gilnean Raven 2,2,1

As you can see 2 undead and a Flying. The trouble with rabbits to counter the undead they don’t do much damage before the raven comes in and kills you.

As you all know aquatics are great counters to undead and will usually beat them till once again the raven comes in and kills you really easily.

If you use 2 critters and a dragonkin (to counter the raven) the dragonkin is too slow if you swap it in and dies b4 it can unleash major damage to the bird.

To make matters worse the trainer is a really good player obviously . Any ideas ?

Try aquatics for the undead and either the Nexus or Stormborne Whelpling. I find Arcane Storm and Mana Surge do well against flying types.

Thx for the reply. Tried that and when you swap in the Nexus his bird has 2 goes at you before you can get your combo rolling and you die before the bird does. Will keep working on it ta.

Can you get far enough through the undead on one pet that you could run both Stormborne and Nexus whelplings? Let your first pet fight until it dies and this allows you to start up arcane storm on the second pet’s undead round and roll mana storm as soon as Gilnean Raven comes in?

I will try that. I have a team I think. It’s a dot team with macarbe marionette, fiendish imp + a toad with bubble.

All have dots + a powerful strike if needed. I don’t know if I’m crafty enough to run a dot team consistently well. Will need a lot of practise.

A Tiny Blue Carp as one of your Aquatics may help.
it could be set up with “Surge”, “Healing Stream”, and Mana surge…
Or, maybe an aquatic that has “shell rush” could be used to make swapping pets less costly.

1 Like

Thx will try that. I have also noticed that my Nexus whelplings are P/S breed + stormborne whelpling P/S only. Seeing I don’t need the speed may try P/P or the other P/B as well.

1 Like

Specimen 97 x3
Comeback for undead with the counter move for call darkness also dodge in slot 2

is this a trainer or a person?

at any rate, i’d probably try back line dmg with fragment of anger and anomolus or something (at least maybe take his flying racial away), then some rabbit or maybe fox with flurry and crouch to go for the win.