Bolvar DK Swords

Alright thanks.

Ha ha. XD

But regardless, I’d keep my eyes out anyway.

So, we’re getting a Scourge Xpac next, right?

Unless they plan on dropping all this Death Knight stuff in the middle of N’zoths patch.

Look like sharpened jaw bones of something.

Or at least an expansion involving the Scourge…

Whether we face them or not is yet to be seen.

Personally, I don’t see any reason for it because Bolvar himself admits that Sylvanas’ actions are threatening the balance. In fact, I think he’s going to lend us aid in finding and stopping her.

In Legion they gave us 12 new weapon transmogs for Death Knights. (Above and beyond the Artifact appearances)

3- 2H swords, 3- 2H axes, 3- Polearms, and 3- 1H swords.

All of which came in a red, blue, and green tint. Just because they gave DK’s 3 2H weapons that fit the frost theme, doesn’t mean they’re giving frost 2H weapons back.

It just means they’re adding more transmog options so you can color match your runeblade to your transmog.

Agreed, but it’s the fourth one that’s throwing me off.

Others, too, if you want to grasp at straws.

I get why he has a more draconic sword, but that ain’t no DK sword.

3 blades to represent Arthas, 1 blade to represent Bolvar… Both Lich Kings. Both control the Death Knights…

Speculation over. Doesn’t for one second mean you’re getting a fire spec.

It’s a Runeblade, with four runes, a skull and it’s made of jawbone.

Why isn’t it a DK sword?

1 Like

I don’t see any runes on that blade, son!

You can see two of them to the left of the skull; the other two are presumably on the other side.

1 Like

How dont you see the ruins?

You don’t? I see two of them above the skull… Not sure if you know what runes are, but they’re definitely there.

5 Likes

I love how over the top this is. Some people are silly and really need the visuals.

That ain’t the blade, you tentacle faced phony.

They kind if look like long handled daggers.

Thanks. I am the crazy schmuck laughing out loud on a crowded train again.

1 Like

Was thinking of a ‘five dollar footlong’ joke, but yours works too.