Specialize with the New Augmentation Evoker

Because when I think of the black dragonflight I think about how much they help their allies…

37 Likes

Yeah, this will be weird. Shaman/paladins use to be the “support” roles and we were changed to focus more on dps/healers and nearly all our dps utilities(totem of wrath I am looking at you) were stripped.

14 Likes

mandatory to have 1 to 2 in raids but garbage in m+. M+ you need dps to beat the timers unless the buff they give can make up the loss in their dps. If it goes that though it will be too OP for raids and WFR is going to stack 1 to 3 at least so every DPS gets the buff.

Different game also M+ in WoW wants players with good dps not support roles see my answer above.

Keep DEVS working from Home!!!

16 Likes

I wonder if all the other DPS specs will be given more utility in order to stay competitive for raid spots, or will this new evoker spec simply have inferior DPS?

1 Like

Clearly WoW wasn’t complicated enough.

6 Likes

Thank you and it looks, interesting but until I can have a full time Gnome visage my flappy person will continue to get drunk in his garrison every night.

:cookie:

8 Likes

Replace them these onces suck and out of office i think is bringing out of touch-ness

2 Likes

This sounds really cool, hopefully it doesn’t end up being so weak that you’re penalized for trying to deal damage, or so strong that it becomes a requirement.

I wonder how this is going to work in PVP arenas where the traditional model has been 3v3, and you would be not contributing as much damage but rather enhancing your one other partner’s damage.

2 Likes

…but why…

You guys have huge issues balancing things properly already and now you are going to add in a spec that throws all blancing out of wack?

Good luck with this one but this should have been a tank lol.

Unless they are overselling the augmenting part and it’s just another dps.

17 Likes

You can’t balance the classes and specs you already have, why are you adding more?
You can’t balance the modifiers and externals you already have, why are you adding more?

9 Likes

YEEEEEES ITS DPS… no tank or healer, love it.

2 Likes

They’ve literally said that Evoker will never have a tank spec.

Dracthyr will probably eventually get other classes like Warrior and Monk, so I guess classes like that would be your option for Dracthyr in a tank role.

This better not lead to more Rogue nerfs, especially Outlaw nerfs.

3 Likes

Say Evoker buffs X spec and that spec now does more damage than intended - who gets the nerf?

How much will that Aug evoker need to be micro buffed/nerfed so that it only buffs classes the right amt but also brings enough damage in m+ to still be useful?

Are all the other classes being buffed/nerfed based on how this one spec buffs them?

What a mess they have made xD

Personally Im hoping the buffs are not huge at all and barely have no impact and that this is just another dps spec. It will have to be to not throw everything out of wack.

3 Likes

I’d this why guardian Druids haven’t been updated? Just been plugging away at a spec that doesn’t even fit with the game?

Your priorities confound me.

“You know what people love? PI. Let’s make PI a spec”

14 Likes

They’ll probably balance between M+ and Raid the same way they do healer utilities: the abilities give a bigger buff in M+. No idea about PvP.

2 Likes

This is pretty interesting and worrying for the direction the game is heading in.
You basically just made up a whole new 4th role and gave it to one class.

But since youre now adding specs to classes… can warlock get a healing spec please?

3 Likes

Should have probably made it a tank spec. The issue with a dps support spec is that people will want to pump numbers so they can parse, which “sometimes” leads to the opposite mentality of supporting your allies.

6 Likes

it seems like its going to be a more passive buff as part of their rotation. So it wont be as targets as power infusion.

1 Like

Augmentation like Enhancement. Fun!

4 Likes