Specialize with the New Augmentation Evoker

Not to be negative of something i havent tried yet but this exactly what i didnt want. Ill give it a shot but already know i probably wont like it as a mostly solo player

1 Like

This spec strikes me as DOA for anyone not doing group content. Canā€™t imagine itā€™ll survive past this xpac either unless blizz is looking to completely upend the holy trinity in the near future

4 Likes

Actually it could be quite interesting depending on what they do with itā€¦ or it could be really, really horribleā€¦ It is going to be like watching a train wreckā€¦ Personally Iā€™ll bet on the train vs Blizzard.

Edit: We have already seen the controversy on PIā€¦ This is going to be a hootā€¦ I might just stay subbed to see what happens.

2 Likes

That is how I am viewing it as well.

/popcorn

This bout to be gooooooood

4 Likes

I read over the abilities and oh man is this gonna be broken with a coordinated group, you are going to have to cap out some of those abilities damage.

BUT I do love playing support specs in other MMOs so Iā€™m very excited!

4 Likes

I support my allies by providing them with my wonderful presence and the occasional humor.

4 Likes

Wait, is this why I just got the error message wow51900118 Error?

2 Likes

Okay, now that itā€™s been confirmed, Iā€™m just going to bring it up again: Why add a new spec in the middle of a season instead of at the beginning, where people would have had more time to get used to playing it? When the buzz about a new evoker spec began and it was confirmed that it wouldnā€™t be part of 10.1, I was expecting it during 10.2 at the earliest, not halfway through a patch.

I also admit it was kind of a curveball that it was another ranged DPS spec when it was first assumed to be a second healer spec, but now you have the cries of ā€œit shouldā€™ve been a tank spec!!!ā€ from people who probably wouldnā€™t play said spec anyway, and which fell on deaf ears since such a thing would still require reworking the class from the ground up. This will also probably cause a resurgence of demands for a third DH spec now that that class is back to being the only class with less than three.

1 Like

Neat idea but too bad its tied to the ugliest race ever created in a video game

6 Likes

True, they should of been gnomes and vulpera.

2 Likes

Think their servers died for a second there. I was logged out and took a few minutes to get back in.

I support the support specs :+1:

3 Likes

I had to bump that thread. So many naysayers. Feels good to be proven right in under a month.

o i know lol

1 Like

If only we could fully transmog it away. On a side note, I will definitely have to create a Dracthyr just for this new support spec.

2 Likes

Demon Hunters BTFO

3 Likes

Well i never expected this. Sounds cool! Given what ive seen of the buffs it doesnt seem to particularly favor any class so far but i can see less mobile classes really liking the movespeed buff!

1 Like

I was really hoping for DH class being opened up to more races and at some point probably way down the road Druids.

Next expansion man, more supports are coming!

1 Like