Bolsering + Forified

This isn’t fun gameplay. Nothing about bolstering makes m+ more fun or more engaging. PLEASE Blizzard, you have taken it away because of complaints. Stop getting drunk and being myogenetic and fix the damn game to be fun.

2 Likes

You don’t have to accuse strangers of anti-social behavior because they put Fortified and Bolstering together. In fact, I don’t think it’s fair to use their internal struggles to justify being crappy to them.

This is without a doubt just straight up crappy development by people who apparently don’t want their players to fully enjoy mythic plus content. They apparently want us to resent them and their content management purely on the merit of their poor decisions.

This is a 10 char /eyeroll

Ooops type lmao *misogynistic

Except this is by far an easier push week than some.
Instead of pulling 10+ enemies, pull 5 and 5. Its not hard to adapt.

Didn’t really notice the affixes in the 17 mist I ran this week. Still felt better than tyrannical mist in comparison. Did skip the 2 double pulls we usually did at the end. We could’ve probably done it, but we had plenty of time and there wasn’t a reason to duck it up for a bit of extra.

Weeks like this are only bad when the dps classes cleave unevenly or kill weaker mobs and bolster the crap out of nuttier ones with one shot potential. Still beats tyrannical without pride all day long tho.

except all the “go go go” types won’t put up with tanks who do that…trust me…i’ve completely changed my pulling strategy because I got tired of fighting with dps over this.

None of my pugs have had issues with pull sizes changing.

No one pulls for the tank in higher keys. It’s all about what the tank wants. I’ve timed 19s this week and tried 20 dos. Ngl bolster was bit hard but next time we confident to time.

1 Like