Boat not arriving in Stormwind

devs are SILENT about it too

1 Like

Boat pops into existence for a brief second, but before you can do anything it pulls out. I’ve tried flying on it - it doesn’t let me, the closest I’ve gotten was landing on a window and riding it out until it despawns.

Portal - never loads. No blue in progress bar, dumps be back on the docsk.

Finally managed to click on the boat - load screen, no progress bar… yay!

The fact you expect anything different. You mad lad.

Dude, no reason to be toxic. Devs are working on it for sure. PR statement on the forum doesn’t make them work faster.

1 Like

Broken here too. Got on the boat after it finally arrived. Boat went to Dragon Isles could see the land etc… then got server crash. Could not log in for 10+ minutes. Logged back onto the boat but the loading screen between SW and Dragon Isles did not advance and suddenly I was in SW graveyard. Now the boat never comes and the portal to DI gives you a loading screen that never advances then drops you back to the dock.

Waited 40 minutes at the dock and no boat. Seems like another Blizz release has gone the way EVERY OTHER RELEASE has gone. What an EPIC disappointment. You would think it would be better, but this is what people are talking about when they say Blizz is trash and I defend Blizz… NEVER again.

The Kul Tiras ship will port you back, the DF one shouldn’t

I got on the first time, but I ported back to SW and now it won’t come. I got on one and it was the Boralus boat, it stopped off shore and I flew back.

it would be ok if the portal worked…but thats not happening eiother

I was on the first boat…first off…went to fisherman trainer- quest bugged nothing happened…turned around and got ported back to SW…there i have sat for 45 minutes waiting…the portal i have tried 4x and just get stuck in that. unacceptable!

The boat showed up once on Aerie Peak… about 5 minutes after it was supposed to the first time. No boats since. Portal just leads to the load screen issues people have referenced.
Happy Launch Day…

Yo can’t the dragons just fly us there it’s their stupid home anyway

2 Likes

At a doctor’s appointment right now. Hopefully this is fixed by the time I get back home. Won’t hold my breath though.

Given their revenue and the game’s history, I expected better.

The boat spawns, it just spawns half way in the ocean as its leaving.

The BFA boat also spawns at the dock as its leaving, both boats are spawning in the middle of their departure animations…

2 Likes

Same thing here on Moonguard…No boat. My guess is sunk. Blizzard needs to do a server restart.

Been waiting for almost an hour
no boat

1 Like

Same here :frowning: - Server Nemesis

If you fly away you can see the boat at a distance but as you get closer it disappears

2 Likes

So my friend and I are timing the boat when it appears in the right side of the ocean. It’s 5 mins and 30 seconds after it disappears, You can get on the boat but not sure if it’ll load you in. I’ll let yall know

Same with Sargeras.
Had an error on the first boat that teleported me back to Stormwind, and have been stuck waiting for a boat ever since, without a single comment from Blizz on the issue.