Boat not arriving in Stormwind

Still not seeing a boat, but there’s now a portal going to and from the Dragon Isles to compensate. So good quick fix!

Except it doesn’t work. I’ve used it 3 times now, only to get stuck on a 3 minute loading screen only to get spit back out with Transfer Aborted: Instance Not Found.

3 Likes

It worked for me on my DK. I switched over to my rogue, who I want to max out first, and I’m also getting the Transfer Aborted error.

There’s a 1hr ‘buff’ saying you’re waiting for the boat. So uh, I guess settle in for the long run, because Blizz botched it again.

You’re lucky to be in a 3 minute screen, mine are running 6+ mins at a time.

MIne vary from 2 to 6+. Average is about 3.

It’s ridiculous. And it’s only affecting some of us. Not all of us.

1 Like

Literally my whole guild managed to SEE the boat, it was invisible to me, now I am listening to them enjoying themselves while I sit here with no boat, no timer, and a busted portal. This is a terrible launch, and the streamer privledge is real.

2 Likes

I’m sitting here watching streamers play on the Dragon Isles while I’m stuck here on the docks unable to do anything.

My guild is talking about all the things they’re finding too. It’s ridiculous.

4 Likes

Also having issues with the boat, at least 20 or 30 people at the docks waiting for the boat to even show up.

Same thing here on Misha No boat arriving at all.

Wish twitch would let me salty mute them and still have it count towards my fel drake, because I don’t want to hear them enjoying themselves either.

Yeah, I’m salty, but I think after this massive content drought for the last year we are allowed to be.

I have them muted and it’s counting.

Having the same issue on Garrosh. I have the quest to wait for the boat, I talked to the guy and got the waiting for the boat 1 hour buff thing, boat wont arrive, the dock master says “unknown arrival time,” and theres a portal on the dock to dragon isles but when you click on it the dragonflight loading screen shows but it doesnt load. I tried restarting my game and the loading screen showed up again but only went to 75% then stopped. I restarted it again and it then shows the loading screen for stormwind and I load back on the docks. I also tried taking the portal room portal to Dalaran (unrelated to dragon isles) and that loading screen also didnt load. The kul tiras boat also just APPEARS out of nowhere departing from the dock every once in a while. You cant see it come into the dock and as its leaving it stops in the horizon / doesnt dissapear.

Similar to everyone else. boat glitched, portal doesn’t work, several minute long wait at every load screen, most load screens fail and send me back to login screen. Regretting the preorder. This isn’t some Unforseen circumstance or bug… they have had MONTHS to get the boat functional. After all these years I should know better. They barely managed to get the prelaunch event to work, remember 2 weeks ago when they patched the game and HALF THE PLANET lost the ability to connect to their servers.

1 Like

This is blizz, they can’t do literally anything right. They spent months working on shiny, pretty dragons and reducing the rez timer but that’s all they did.

Sw fenflris is bugged too

Boat on Sargeras is not working either. Chrovo’s timer for the Dragon Isles sais “Unknown Arrival Time” but periodically the boat spawns instantly and leaves. If you fly onto that boat before it gets too fast to catch up to, you are teleported back onto the dock with a message saying “The boat will not take you to your destiny on the Dragon Isles.”

This would not feel so bad if it was everyone having the same issue. Watching my favorite steamer play with no problem kinda hurts. I heard a rumor they are under cyber attack.

1 Like

Boat not arriving in Azralon too, this is pretty bad. :confused:

this is really annoying