Boarding House

I want an exterior house that looks more like an inn or boarding home. To better reflect all the different characters I have.

3 Likes

I want my Alliance home to look like a Pandaren Inn, so hoping we get the Pandaren exteriors at some point soon.

I want my horde home to look like a creepy Forsaken mansion, for the same reason.

Both homes will house multiple rooms/bedrooms for alts. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I designed my Alliance house with thematically-decorated bedrooms for my alts. People kept asking me if it was a hotel.

We definitely need more exterior options.

3 Likes

Alliance: https://housing.wowdb.com/builds/66355/valecourt-estate-66355/
Horde: https://housing.wowdb.com/builds/64314/custom-horde-house-plan-64314/

Can use as ideas but both also include blueprints.

((not my creations, just sharing not taking credit))

1 Like

Those are pretty awesome

I’ve done pretty much the same, even for the alts who get no appreciable RP. They at least get that nod.

1 Like

I haven’t done it for every alt (that would require a village, not a house) but the ones I play often? They have their own bedrooms and their own places in the dining room.

Oh heavens, I’d need a Tardis for every alt, not just a house…

1 Like