BOA Flying book, isn't Bind on battlenet account

nvm good job blizzard ty

Sorry the whales will have to suffer through this.

What does this have to do with being a whale? It makes more sense to have my toons on different accounts? I can afford 3 subs? that makes me a whale?

You pay for 3 subs. Thats more than the average player.

You are a small whale, but a whale none the less.

Not saying thats necessarily bad though. You are (to my knowledge) staying within the rules. So i dont really have an issue with it. But this is one of the costs of having multiple accounts.

Yeah, The BoA’s don’t seem to work sending it to other accounts even if it is the same bnet. Same issue with heirlooms.

That is how it was originally in WotLK… but probably only because we didn’t have bnet accounts for WoW when WotLK launched. Bliz probably should have recognized this but… oh well!

Is this working like it’s supposed to tho is what im wondering

I saw a 70 druid flying around this morning so it must work

hahaha is that still bugged lol

Guess we won’t have to suffer that long eh

Very likely a druid that has a lvl 80 on the same account. As BoA items are working for same accounts, just not same Bnet tied accounts.

working as intended

Why would it? The game isn’t designed with one person paying for 3 accounts for themselves in mind. And if it’s a family bnet account then…the other people on the account need to earn flying for themselves

1 Like

I bought the book on horde and mailed it to an alliance character on the same server but a different account and it worked. I just put -server on the end in case and it was fine.

So it’s fixed now and we are able to?!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.