BM Pet CC in PvP (suggestion)

Keeping this simple:

BM pets are too vulnerable to CC - specially in group PvP

This makes BM an automatic C tier spec in any group PvP format because pet damage is so essential for BM

Simple solution is to give pet CC immunity during bestial wrath duration like it used to be.

But its such an easy and obvious fix?

It isn’t, and it’s not a good suggestion. BM already had a pvp talent that makes pets immune to fear, you can play pets that are immune to poly and you can save freedom to get pets out of roots. What more do you want?

1 Like

The issue is roots in group pvp. Freedom only lasts a few seconds. I’m not saying pets should have immunity, just during bestial wrath they should be immune to CC like it used to be.

You have all the tools to make your pets immune to pretty much everything but stuns. Why should there be no counterplay to BM pets during cds?

Blink Strikes
Level 60
Beast Mastery hunter talent
Passive
Your pet’s Basic Attack deals 100% increased damage, can now be used from 30 yards away, and will instantly teleport your pet behind its target. Your pet can teleport only once per 20 sec.

The tears from melee players filled oceans.

There is counterplay… you literally can just cc the hunter or LoS. Pet is far too easily cc’d even with a short freedom cooldown. You just wait for it to pass and then drop a root and mitigate 100% of BM dmg

Ya throwing cc onto something during it’s cds is a natural form of gameplay. Be better at protecting ur cds.

Do you have a grudge against hunters? Why are you against this

And playing around someone having immunities is also a natural form of gameplay, or should we remove divine shield, bladestorm, nullifying shroud, and all the other immunites from the game as well?

They play Survival Hunter that all you need to know.

I play hunter, I’m against things being dumbed down anymore then they already are.

All of them have ways to remove them and counterplay, what the OP wants would not.