BM or MM for PvP?

The legendary for BM and MM is the same for pvp. Craven and Unity are all you need.

Does that include Necrolord covenant too?

Also does MM use pets in arenas or lone wolf? I’ve hunters with both in arenas.

It’s situational. Really depends on comp. When you fight a fire mage, you always need a pet for roar of sac.

Vs some things like locks, going without pet can be better.

Necro or Venthyr both work for bm / marks / surv.

1 Like

Wall hax are fun.

+Covenant choice doesn’t really matter up until you’re fighting the best of the best.

I think MM is better than BM in every 3s/RBG comp just harder to execute at higher ratings.

However Survival is BIS for 2s/3s. I just refuse to play anything but MM as it is a solid 6k dps generally with 4 tier as Venthyr and does solid burst with double tap on a good trap or stun cover on the healer.

looking at the representstion there are basically no hunters above 1800 compared to other dps range classes

play both i do i noticed i get targeted a lot more when im mm hunter spec then bm i guess when you delete people with double tap aimed shot they come after you…lol.

It’s that, and the fact that BM is by design more mobile and has more speed/snare removal uptime built into it with talents.

1 Like

Both of them are competitive. Realistically you can do well as all 3 hunter specs, they’re all in a good spot.

in Arena’s I’m more comfortable as BM, RBG’s is told to switch MM or no go…

i personally like Rylakstalker’s in bgs and surging shots for mm i do only bgs tho.

whichever one you have fun with the most im enjoying bm hunter a lot more now but in 9.1.5 i was playing mm a lot more.

bm hunter is chill in bgs just go with which one you are enjoying the most.

1 Like