BM hunters who pvp

Curios if any have tried both Kyrian and Vykrul and which do you like or think is the best for BM pvp

I prefer the Tuskarr, TBH.

You got a super secret covenant or something? Didn’t know the Vykrul was a covenant.

Nothing beats the Frenzyheart imo.

Venth is best for bm since it helps bm hunters with their consistant damage through flayedshot/killshot. Not to mention the nadjia trait works really well for bm since your best secondary stat outside of verse is haste.

2 Likes

I play Kyrian on my main, Venthyr on my alt. Both are viable vs different comps.

1 Like

And NF is “don’t bother”?

NF you can make it work, but it certainly takes more effort. You have to ensure you can root / stun them before throwing down your wild spirits. Works better in RBGs if you can get a group that let’s you team fight. Binding shot a group of enemies and throw WS down.

It’s certainly more difficult to make use of though IMO.

1 Like

That actually sounds fun as MM with volley and binding shot

1 Like

Keep in mind, you’ll have a similar and more consistent playstyle as Kyrain if you plan to try that as MM. I think if you’re really good, you can make it work in the right setting, though it becomes significantly harder.

Double tap also lines up nicely with Resonating Arrow.

1 Like

I got 2400 in 2s with necrolord on my 3rd hunt for memes last season…you can really make any convenant work right now with BM.

2 Likes

Do you stream?

With craven stratagem as legendary?

I always run craven, and I always play on a laptop on a mifi hotspot.

What do you think about qa’pla legendary? Icy veins suggest it as the best offensive legendary.

Craven! Damage isn’t a problem, surviving can be.

1 Like

The only dmg leggo I would even think about using in niche situations where you could get away with not using craven is pouch of razor
frags. You have to be Vyrkrul for this obviously but the dmg is insane

1 Like

I literally play Craven 100% of the time.