BM Hunters Arenas?

So you are never starved for focus and need to cast barbed shot earlier for the focus regen? You just save barbed shot for the pet frenzy?

Barbed shot I try and keep on cool down burst or not. Just poor design from blizzard really. We have nothing great to work with in terms of burst.

Iā€™m back on my main now after a break so Iā€™ll start pushing my rating again as well. Been on alt druid and alt hunter lately. Iā€™m actually the only necro bm thatā€™s consistently above 2k when Iā€™m playing. Everyone else is kyrian up here lmao. You can check out my twitch stream at accessdraven channel on twitch. I donā€™t have a perma healer atm I just play with randoms from lfg. Listen to galavant, hogx, and idareyou for suggestions. They all get 2 thumbs up from me for bm play.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been playing mostly rsham / shadow / BM this season.

Iā€™ve played a little SUB / Bm / rsham also.

For 2s I play mostly with rdruids and the occasional hpal.

Hogz-Sargeras my other hunt on my sonā€™s account.

Hit me up if you have questions at Hog#1657

1 Like

I pushed 2k with my friend he only plays BM with sephuz leggo we ran hpal/bm

Hpal / disc priest are good options for BM as both healers can assist you during setup with damage to cover the lack of damage that BM have

Whats your BM hunter friends name so i can go look him up?

Duaij-Outland on EU

You can check out my stream at twitch tv accessdraven channel if youā€™d like. Going to be pushing from 2100cr tonight around 7 or 8 pm central time. Playing hpal bm. Hope to see you there!

ā€¦that lightā€™s judgement (light forge draeni) is a nice addition to any classes damageā€¦I had 4 twinks that were that race and that was a YUGE damage boost in pvpā€¦LOLā€¦forgot to add that I used it on my hunterā€¦

Can you please clarify where this is posted? I canā€™t find the source. Thanks.

Just join the arena and the tooltip gets changed

2 Likes

Dang went 9 wins 1 loss at 2200 last night. Popped up to 2450 mmr

Pooped on by a 2450cr mage. Rough match or we woulda got hotter streak for my healer for his first time

Is beast cleave still a thing in 3s? My friend plays enhance shaman and I am really enjoying BM in pvp

I would assume it does ok. But I havenā€™t seen any teams running it so far. With all the mages out their it probably has its place

Does wild protector reduce the damage your pet takes as well? Iā€™m assuming not

lol i thought bm was unplayable!

how does it feel now with the buffs?

When youā€™re in a PvP instance some of your tooltips will change accordingly to the stealth adjustments blizzard have in place for PvP.

1 Like

What comp are you running?

Hunter/Hpriest feels like the best 2s hunter comp since bfa, good synergies and fun to play.

I prefer hpal hunter 2v2 seems broken when played right last time at 2200cr went 9 wins 1 loss boosted to 2450 mmr. Bm seems strong still when my partners on itā€™s always an easy push. We skated through most teams without any challenge