BM Hunter returning CE Player LF Raiding Guild

Hi,

Here are logs from the last time I raided:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/51542033?zone=24#

Available most days of the week, preferred time window is between 6pm EST and 12am EST.

Hey mango, add me on discord or bnet, idl like to talk to you about Vinland!

Progression: 8/9H
Times: Tues/Thurs/Sun 10:30pm-1:30am EST
Goals: raid throughout the tier, pushing as far as we can go into mythic until the next tier.

Bnet: Renjitsu#11182
Discord: renjitsu

Meowdy! GM of Cat Cafe here, we are a newly formed guild looking to bolster our ranks for Heroic and eventually Mythic raiding. We also have a vibrant social environment and our members push Mythic+ in their free time. There is no room for ego and elitism in this guild, we try our best to improve individually and as a guild while having as much fun as we can. We are currently led by an experienced raid leader with numerous AOTC players, some of which have mythic experience! We open our arms to all walks of life and treat our member as family, you won’t be another statistic in our guild.

As we fill up our roster, we will also have a guild bank packed to the max in potions, runes, gems, food, bags, and more!!

The raid times are subject to change as we fill up our roster, historically we raided Friday and Saturday around 6 or 7pm est.

We are a very lighthearted guild who takes care of each other and we are eager to welcome you to our home. Laughs, friendship, and epic boss kills await you!

If interested, feel free to message our GM on discord!: dlwlrma

currently 5/9m add me if interested fen7740#1209