BM Hunter/ MW Monk LF East Coast Guild

Hi the name is Waffles! I’m currently looking for a guild that needs another DPS and Healer.

As far as what We looking for:

I would like to find a laid back Community/Guild that gets AOTC and might dabble into Mythic afterwards not CE but get a few good bosses down. Laid back and not gonna be screaming at people 24/7.

Open to raiding most days as long as raid is somewhere between 7-11pm EST. <<<

Here is a little about me Waffles (BM Hunter):

I’m not a gear hog, I get gear when I get it. I am sarcastic as all get out, I’m an old woman so no youngin’ drama from me. I cuss like a sailor, and a fan of dark humor, so a more mature aged guild is probably a better fit.

I love to raid and hang out in discord and talk and be social. I sorta like doing keys but they aren’t my first choice they stress me out, due to me being a hunter and arrows fly out of my quiver so fast and pull stuff that I don’t even know it happened sometimes, but I guess with the right sort of group that’s not gonna be all elitist buttheads and grumpy AF then I would be more comfortable. I still try to get in a few keys a week but omg pugging is a nightmare. I put in the work each week to make sure I’m not falling behind in the game.

I joke around a bunch, I have some physical / mental issues that do make me at times not the BEST OF THE BEST hunter but damn do I try lmao. I’m willing to come to raids and see if we are a good fit.

Here is a little about Ali (MW Monk):

I’ve gotten AOTC week 1 a couple of times and a couple 100 parses back in legion. I’m quiet if other people are talking. I plan on playing Augmentation Evoker when it comes out, but I still love healing.

Other than raid, I enjoy Arenas/RBGs. Waffles drags me to Mythic+ though. 11 pm EST M-Thr is a hard stop for me due to work.

If you think we might be a good fit feel free to message me in discord

Megzy#7240

Hey. I think our guild and community may be a great fit for you and your friend. We are a laidback, casual AOTC guild dating back to Vanilla with a solid group of friendly players. We prioritize player enjoyment and fun over parses while still achieving desired end game goals like AOTC and KSM. Below are more details, and I tagged you on Discord. Look forward to talking to you.

Hi. RoastedQuail US–Lightninghoof (Connected Realms - Lightninghoof, Maelstrom, Ravenholdt, The Venture Co, Twisting Nether) is a longstanding, active and casual AOTC guild dating back to Vanilla. We are a tightknit, social group engaging in a wide variety of endgame content including Normal and Heroic Raid, Mythic+, PVP, Achievements, and spamming Discord with otter memes. Aside from otter spam, we also have an #LFG channel on our Discord to help connect players for groups and general mayhem.

Though our members range in age from late teens to approaching pension, our average player is in their 30s. We understand the need to balance WoW and IRL. You will never catch flack for prioritizing real life over WoW.

Schedule:
Primary Raid: Tuesdays & Wednesdays 8-10pm EST. We are currently 8/9N Aberrus, and rolling into Heroic soon.
Daytime Raid: We are in the process of establishing a second, daytime raid. Wednesdays & Thursdays 12-2pm EST. Need all roles.
Mythic+: Monday evenings and throughout the week.

Looking for: Newer, veteran, and returning players alike. Players new to raiding and Mythic+ are welcome. All roles and specs. We value player enjoyment over meta specs. For primary raid, current available roles are DPS and Healing though Tanks with Off-Specs are more than welcome. For Mythic+, run what you love. We have members running keys at varying levels (+2 – 20s and beyond) all week long. For daytime raid, all roles needed.

Expectations: No Toxicity. Be kind, be decent. Raiders should have good attendance, team oriented attitude, the ability to communicate on Discord, must use DBM/Bigwigs and Weak Auras, focus on your role, have a positive attitude, patience and growth mindset while we progress as a guild, good sense of humor, and a desire to have fun.

If interested, hit me up on my Discord (fintem84#5169) or Bnet (fintem1259#1488), and we can chat. No need to immediately jump servers or join guild, just come chill with us in Discord, check out raid or keys, wreck some mobs, and have fun.

Hey Waffles and Ali!

I’m from Andromeda a midcore AOTC guild on Doomhammer. We raid T/W at 8-11 EST. We’re a close-knit group of friends and make sure to never recruit toxicity and make raiding fun. We’re currently 9/9 N and 8/9 H bumping our roster up to 20 people to run Mythic without any pugs. I added you on discord I’m Envidia :slight_smile:

Hey waffles!

I sent you a discord request, but ill leave my spam below. Would love to have a chat and see if you guys would be a good fit. Hope to hear from you soon

Hey Waffles! Would love to have a chat with you, feel free to add me on Btag or Discord if you’re interested! Nomen Mortuus is a content AOTC focused guild on Moon Guard (A focus, with cross faction characters) that raids two night a week, but more than anything we love to do keys and just hangout together and chill. :slight_smile:

9/9 normal Abberus

7/9 heroic Abberus

Always down to have more people who want to hang out and have fun with!

Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 6-9 CST

[A-PvE] is recruiting! - Moon Guard - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hello,
We are Planet Xpress on Thrall.
Our current progression is 5/9H, 9/9N. After we achieve AOTC our goal is to go for some early Mythic bosses.
Everyone in the guild is super helpful and we would be totally down to help you level whatever you would want to play. The guild is primarily Horde, we do have a few Alliance players in the guild as well.
Our raid nights are Fri/Sat from 8-11pm EST.
We would love to hear from you, if interested feel free to add myself on either Bnet or Disc and shoot me a message.
Look forward to chatting with you!
Disc: Devana#8731
Bnet: tehfluffyone#1150