BM Hunter LF Raiding Guild Heroic/Mythic or even M+

Hey great evening everybody!

My name’s Dave, I don’t particularly have any set days due to me being a Firefighter so I work 24 Hours on shift and get 48 Hours off (Days vary).

Currently I’m 6/8 Heroic

Thank you for taking the time to open my thread and if you want leave a comment with a positive message! :smiley:

If any guild is interested or recruiting please let me know!

My Warcraft Logs are up to date!

Bumpity bump :dracthyr_yay_animated:

1 Like

Hey man, I’ll leave my guild spam here. Looking for some solid players to round out our team - definitely in need of a bm/mm Hunter. Cookie Takers

If it peaks your interest, give me a holler on discord (disentikxi)

1 Like

Hell yeah thank you for stopping by Mal I’ll definitely check you guys out! :dracthyr_yay_animated:

Come check us out
[Vivid] 2 Day Mythic Guild

Current progressions: 8/8N 4/8H after week one
Raid Days and Times

Friday 9pm-12a EST.

Sunday 9pm-12a EST.

About us

We are Vivid a guild comprised of close friends across multiple games including wow. Most of which have been gaming together since MOP. We clear AOTC every tier we have raided and then push mythic progression. We aren’t a fully dedicated CE guild but we do like to clear content and perform well.

Expectations

First and foremost we respect each other’s time and lives. That means being on time for raid and ready to go. While real life happens and we understand we just ask a simple heads up so we can accommodate.

Players are to be up to date on class metas and come to raid prepared with relevant gear, enchants, potions, etc. We do aim to provide feast and flasks.

Adapt and overcome. Raiders should feel comfortable with their class and role and have the ability to adapt to change quickly and efficiently.

Above all else HAVE FUN! This isn’t a job and is NOT treated as one. We are a very laid back group that loves to joke around and talk smack!

Current recruiting needs

Any capable player will be considered regardless of needs.

HEALERS: Full but any qualified applicant will be looked at and we fill on a performance basis.

RANGED DPS: evoker > hunter > everything else.

MELEE DPS: DH > Rogue > Pally > everything else.

How to apply

Use our discord link and fill out an application! Under the apply here tab.

discord.gg/DfZhAA2mMt

Reach out to one of our officers on discord

Moralz. ( moralz#9478 )

Zick4short ( cap#6895 )

1 Like

Thank you for replying Xerrok I’ll check you guys out!

Bumpity bump bump :smiley: