BM hunter 445 Lf raiding guild and home

Hey y’all. As the title states I’m looking for a new raiding home. Coming back after a bit of a break. Raiding exp this expansion 7/8M Uldir guild called it due to roster issues. 8/9 M Bod. Guild had gotten the CE the week I was away for work training. I didn’t do mythic in EP but did manage to get AoTC. Had taken a personal break away from the game for life things. Prior expansions CE M SoO CE highmaul CE M BRF 1 day short from getting CE in hfc main tank got banned did get the mythic kill just not the CE CE M EN. Didn’t raid much in legion due to getting new job. I do understand my hunter may be a bit behind due to taking a break from the game and am not looking for a carry. Basically looking for a shot. And if not that’s fine too with shadowlands on the way. Prefer a guild that raids weekends but weekdays are not out of the question give the times of raids. I bring positive attitude even if we are wiping on a boss all evening and a pretty decent knowledge of my class in and out. If you think I would make a good fit drop a line and I will get back to you ASAP. Thank you all in advance

Hello May.

I’d be interested in having a chat with you on bnet to see what we can do, we are however extending on N’Zoth currently so would be limited in terms of helping you get raid gear (We could try and Alt/Pug filler on an off night) to get you the Skitra bow at least. We’re P2 N’Zoth and our raid times are 8-11 est T/Th with our optional Wednesday.

If you are interested in having a chat, hit me up on bnet Dcoy#1399

Hey there! Im representing a newly formed guild but there is lots of promise in everyone who has joined thus far. give us a look Important info:
-US server - Stormreaver - Horde
-Saturday / Sunday Raid Days 9pm - 12am MST
-Heroic 12/12 with the intent to start Mythic progression
-Ranged DPS needed | Healer class needed

Contacts

B-net: Wolf#16175 / Discord: Wolf {Ruff}#0354
B-net: Grymkhaos#1356 / Discord: Grymkhaos Badazz#9521
Hello, KnightOwls is a guild currently focused on Heroic flex and M+. Eventually we would like to get into some mythic progression before the end of BFA.

As for Shadowlands, our plan is to hit the ground running. We want to get into raiding ASAP, gear, and start mythic progression.

In addition, I am looking for people to create a Mythic plus team and push past 2k io with. Currently need DPS or a Tank to full the spots. (contact Wolf if more wanting M+ than raiding)

If you’re interested please feel free to contact us.

Hey Mayhelms,

Our guild is a guild newly formed by a core of players that are currently 5/12M. We are recruiting players to round out our mythic team so we can continue current mythic progression and to prepare for Shadowlands. In shadowlands we plan to push CE early in the tier while still having fun together as a guild. We normally raid Wed, Thurs 9pm-12am EST and we have also been Monday for trials and for anyone wanting to do heroic. We are all friendly and willing to help with gearing and mythic + outside of raid as well. If you are interested my discord is Pray#8417 and bnet is Juf3r#1319.

Hey there Mayhelms! My name is Lilli! I’m currently a raid leader for an alliance guild named Stay Hydrated on Sargeras! We raid Thursday/Sunday 8-11PM EST. We are currently 8/12M. I would love to talk to you over discord if you are free! I’ll drop my info below!

Tim AKA Lilli#0087

Cupcakes and BDSM 12/12H AOTC is now recruiting to fill our Mythic raid slots on Thrall (Horde)

(Tanks, heals and ranged dps preferred but all are welcome)

Raid Times/Days: Wednesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am (EST)

Recruitment Contacts: Discord -

Alfaro#7894

AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Saraid#2102

About us - Mature guild looking for anyone who wants to play the current content in a chill environment. We want to have fun getting to know each other, grow our community, make friends, while pushing the current content. Our goal is to build a community of tight knit guildies to build a foundation to push Mythic content in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers and have fun. We also hold guild events for awards.

New and verteran players are welcome as well. We level, dungeon, help gear and just have fun. Any questions, feel free to send a PM.

I know your posting about your hunter but I see your posting on a mage I’d be interested in your mage if you are willing we raid one day a week on Saturday Mornings 9am to 1pm est

Hey there! < Simplicity > is a semi-hardcore, 3/12M on previous server but now on Area 52 Horde are looking for more ranged dps!

We raid on a relaxed 9 hour weekly schedule at T/W/Thu 8-11 PM EST. Our optional heroic reclear nights are on Saturday 8 PM EST. Our raids are led by a former US Top 50 raider. However our raids are chilled and relaxed but serious when we try to get these bosses down.

To expand our horizons, we are also in the process of forming an established M+ addict group within the guild (most guildies just grab each other and run keys. Since we just server transferred and some guildies are leveling alts, majority of us run keys around 15 but some want to push higher). Running these M+ key establish the community within our guild which strengthens the bond between guildmates during raids.

If you are interested in our guild, please feel free to reach out to me at Kae#11715 on bnet or Kae#4869 on discord (case sensitive). We can also do cross realm trials!

Still searching thank you all this far for posting

Good morning Mayhelms!

Our Guild is recruiting ranged damage for our Heroic raids, mythic keystones and more. We have weekend raids on Friday/Saturday evening 7:30pm EST start time. We also have mythic Mondays to ensure everyone has a completed keystone or two before reset.

I’m going to share our recruitment post below. Please take a look when you have a chance. We thank you, and hope to hear from you soon!

[H] Loot Hoarders - Kargath

Schedule:

Monday,Wednesday,Thursday 8:30 pm EST - 11:30 pm EST (5:30 pm PST - 8:30 pm PST)

Contact Us!

If you feel like we would be a good fit or have any questions please contact us

Discord: Ørin#3164 | BNet: Ørin#1413
Discord: revenge#1853 | BNet: Revenge#12580
BNet: Shanthi#1686

Bumping post