BM hunter does mroe damamge than MM later on?

Too early to tell. The so called “tier sets” can be OP as heck for BM and not for marks, we just don’t know. I’d like to point something out here that seems to be missed. Currently I do high keys and raid mythic. I typically go Marks but often will go BM for something different as I get tired of playing 1 spec pretty fast.

Whilst it’s true Marks does perform better, it’s not like BM is bad. It’s really not, there have been many fights on mythic Castle Nath I went BM and was slightly behind the other Marks hunters, like 29% to 27% or something. Plus I could do more in the raid to help with the movement.

Like if you want to play BM it’s fine it is totally viable.

2 Likes

Tier sets make me nervous. I think it was legion when I was stuck using a previous tier set because the current one at the time was much worse. It was so frustrating to pass on “upgrades” as the rest of group moved forward.

Ever since then, I’ve known BM Hunter wasn’t going to get much attention.

It’s what it is.

1 Like

Yeah we’ll have to wait and see. But people in this comments section are saying Marks scales better. Well i’d like to point out that the new bis lego for BM, Rylak’s now is one of the best scaling legendaries in the game. Also Marks getting Wild Spirits nerfed is pretty damaging.

Not saying Marks is dead, it really is far from it. But with more haste and crit and Rylak’s lego, ya I can see it popping off. There will also be high movement fights in raids and i’m sure you’ll see top world raiders switch to BM for at least a few fights.

With the changes there will be several fights this tier that if you have the leggos you can swap to BM for it, the main issue is that BM will still be bad for the last 3. BM’s CDs are laughable as burst it’s just elevated consistent throughput so it won’t be good for sludge, it won’t be good for bursting adds on SLG, and it takes up a melee slot on Sire which is hard to afford on Mythic. So guilds still pushing for CE will expect their hunters to stay MM for those last 3 fights.