BM Hunter Bloodshed in a macro

Hello, been trying to get this to work properly and am thusly unable to. I made a secondary spec to include Bloodshed, so I wanted to add Bloodshed to the macro I use for BW and my trinkets. That is currently like this:

Blockquote
/use 14
/use 13
/cast Bestial Wrath
/cast Aspect of the Wild

Blockquote
This seems to work fine, no issue. But if I try to Add Bloodshed, at the beginning it will ignore it as if it isnt there. At the end it just ignores it. I can get it to work if it is in a castsequence along with BW/AOW, and that isnt too bad other than that it requires multiple presses that way. But I still dont know why this doesnt work just putting it in a /cast. Ideally, i’d like it to be set up in such a way so that if I swap to my Mythic spec that doesnt have Bloodshed, it can just be at the end of the Macro to ignore it. Has anyone got this working? I tried to search around a bit and havent found any really good info yet, other than some people saying: “I was able to do it just fine” with no explanation.

Pins are your friend.

I understand that, but there was no explaination anywhere of what the exceptions were. Because it works nearly perfectly for everything but that (sometimes has to be pressed multiple times if the GCD is going from barbed shot or something), but other than that is fine. If Bloodshed is added to it just with the /cast, it just quits. Seems a bit odd IMO.

Bestial Wrath and Bloodshed are on the GCD. They can never be paired together.

Check the GCD section of the spell details.

[added]
The exceptions are things like Druid Shapeshifts, and in the past Warrior Stances, that have a separate GCD unique to those ability families.