Bm buff 5% incoming

Completely missed the point, Blizz would still work in a way to slow down the rotation if they removed focus. Instead of focus limited, they would make us a cooldown limited spec, and every single ability would have some kind of cooldown so it wouldn’t fix anything.

1 Like

they just need to revert the nerfs they gave us, give us back the 25% KC buff and let us play with it for longer then 1 week. See what the data will show, instead of this inconsequential 5% buff crap while other classes are getting much larger buffs.
If you look at the logs, BM is actually under all the tank specs which is just ridiculous. Personally all my hunter friends have quit playing their hunter or the game period. We had to deal with this for all of SL and now in DF. I cant remember the last time BM was competitive.

6 Likes

A flat 20% damage buff would be simultaneously too much and not enough to fix the issues.

The main issue is that BM can spec into “ok” AoE or “ok” ST. Most specs can spec into “ok” AoE and ST, or into Great ST/Mediocre AoE, or Great AoE/Ok ST.

Meanwhile, BM has two choices: OK AoE/Mediocre ST - or OK ST/ZERO AoE.

The damage being on the low side is a big issue, but an even bigger issue, specially in dungeons, is that there is no good build for BM. Either pay the toll to have AoE and therefore our damage that was already on the low end becomes dumpstered, or we go full ST and become useless for the entire dungeon.

imo, a talent pass reducing those three points to 1 or 2 and outright merging some talents would do far more to BM than a damage buff. A flat damage buff is also dangerous since BM’s AoE isn’t that bad. In fact the Single Target also isn’t that bad. It’s just the entire space in-between that’s unacceptable.

BM has great talents that would solve all our issues, both ST and AoE, we just can’t afford them.

2 Likes

This… right… here…

Pretty much. The design philosophy is sound. The implementation is faulty.

• Bugged talents.
  • Undertuned talents.
  • Odd pathing. Complementary talents difficult to pair.
  • “Expensive for what you get” talents.
  • Lopsided damage profile (Pets doing 70-75% of damage).

the aoe talents we cant afford are trash, or we’d take them over single in m+ but we dont.

buffs feel like meh, just meh…

I literally simmed myself last night and then today no change…i dont hink the buff has applied…also dungeons arent counting wow has really screwed up big time this launch…way to go no wonder already ppl going to diablo 4

Yeah not live yet

It is live. If you’re basing whether its live or not off sims without changing to a nightly build, you’re just a potato.

well oops you got me xD

worthless buff as i imagined.
gained a whopping 3k dps in ST.
meanwhile there are classes that smash us by 20k dps in ST in m+.

ridiculous, i have never seen this game be this unbalanced.

2 Likes