I was just playing for a while then I took a break and was logging in and receiving this error
blz51914403
I was just playing for a while then I took a break and was logging in and receiving this error
blz51914403
Just tried getting on for the first time today & same issue
Same, getting BLZ51914403 when trying to log into ANY version of WoW. I’m guessing it’s some issue with the login servers because even if I enter a bunch of random letters as the email and password, it just gives that same error.
Alot of people seem to be on though so that’s weird. I have a raid that is about to start too so that sucks lol
getting the same error as well
Same here error message here. Wife can log on to her account but I can’t get into mine.
Question for everyone in the thread: What ISP are you using and what is your general location? It might be another ISP-related shenanigan going on.
I’m on Verizon / Verizon FIOS, northeastern USA. I even tried tethering my cellular connection to my PC (also Verizon) and the issue persisted.
Apparently some people said after repeated attempts they eventually got in. I was jumping between wow.exe and battlenet launcher doing all sort of stuff and I finally got back in. Was also doing router resets as well.
I’ve tried logging in over 20 times now lol
still not working
nah 20 is not enough, i did like 300 times for 2 hours minimum lmao
…oh, I just tried deleting the “login.txt” that I was using to auto-enter my login details, and using the battle.net launcher instead.
Worked first try
wat
still having this issue. battle.net login is fine but wow.exe doesnt work
I’m having the same issue!! upsetting!
regular works but can’t log in through CurseForge
same problem here, can login with battle.net but wow.exe doesnt work
Happening to me as well. Just started this week.
Found this on the EU side: https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/you-have-been-disconnected-blz51914403/631102/15
But yea, I can’t log in via the exe, just the bnet launcher which is annoying when I got two seperate Battle.nets. I usually just back out of my current game and manually enter the details of my other bnet and it’s how I invite alts to my own guild and all that.
Hope it gets fixed. Just started last night for me when I was trying to do a quick swap to do dailies