BLZ51900003 error every time I change realms

This has been an issue since last Tuesday.

Every time I try to log in to a different realm, I get the error BLZ51900003 “We couldn’t log you in with what you just entered. Please try again.”.

Steps to trigger it:

• From character selection in Argent Dawn, press Change Realms
  • Choose another realm (Stormrage).
  • Error pops up.
  • I press Okay.
  • I press Reconnect.
  • It takes me back to Argent Dawn character selection screen.

It takes me between 2 and 4 tries to log into the realm I want. It happens in all the servers I have characters in, no exceptions. It doesn’t trigger at random, it triggers every time.

Note: My battle.net app is always open and running.

1 Like

I wrote a post about this as I received it too, as I didn’t get many people to reply blizzard probably wont even see this with no reply’s that’s the way I feel they treat the little ones. very annoying as I switch realms a lot. I can tell you it only happens to people with 2 or more accounts. Your steps could use more detail as I will list here as I did in my bug report.

1. Have 2 accounts open and at character screen
  2. Account 1 click change realm and select a realm.
  3. Account 2 click change realm and select a realm. Error should pop click ok then reconnect.
  4. Account 1 click change realm and select a realm. Error should pop click ok then reconnect.
  5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 for continuous error disconnects

It seems your ok playing 2 or more accounts IF your only changing realms on 1 account not both simultaneously. This doesn’t work for me I need to be able to change realms on both like I should be able to.
I noticed this error started on Wednesday February 22 for me. Probably started after Tuesday maintenance on February 21.

3 Likes

I’m having exactly the same issue and this is completely game breaking for me.

This is an intermittent issue for me, frequent now, but happened occasionally back in SL. It is a nuisance, but at least not a game breaking bug.

Came here to report this as well. Issue is exactly as described as Viluth above, and definitely only started the last couple weeks.

This has not been an issue for YEARS, really hoping it’s just a bug and not intentional, and that Blizz will consider fixing it.

Thanks!

This has been a topic on the Technical Support Forum for last two weeks. If it’s deliberate and intended to discourage multi-boxing, it overlooks all the families that have set up multiple WoW accounts under same Battle.net account so that all their individual WoW accounts can be billed under same credit card.

It’s broke, and really needs to be fixed.

1 Like

UP!!!
Is there any news on this error?
Will this error be fixed or this is how it was intended?
Why hasn’t blizzard explained this yet?

1 Like

Just started experiencing this within the past week. Mostly happens when I have two accounts open, but has happened with only one up as well. Extremely frustrating. I can no longer swap quickly between realms to craft/relist auction items.

This is happening to me as well on WOTLK Classic. Every time I want to change servers, it’s:

1. From the character selection screen on realm A, go to realm selection screen
  2. Select realm B
  3. Get kicked out with the above error code
  4. Reconnect
  5. From the character selection screen on realm A, go to realm selection screen
  6. Select realm B
  7. Connect to the character selection screen on realm B and log in

It’s not a huge deal, since I am able to log in. But it is a hassle.

Since patch this has been happening, i do run two accounts, it happens when i try to switch one to a different realm.