Blues News: June 2, 2023

#savetheobserver

8 Likes

I care about it, even if I rarely ever play any of my warlocks right now.

I think it was a crappy thing for them to do, and even crappier that they did not balance it by giving something that was at least cosmetic.

The thing is about Blizz is that they can, will and have Monkey Paw’d things. So, unless one is vocal about what they want changed or stopped or looked at or whatever, Blizz just goes on their happy lala way, and further messes things up.

Some of us have been playing for a very long time now, and we know how they function. Don’t lambast people who are passionate about something and raise their voices to show their dissatisfaction.

6 Likes

It’s been a major part of Warlock lore for a decade, is part of the green fire questline and many use the glyph.

In your own words:

That’s all you do around here just to be contrarian and try to diminish how others feel.

Don’t make light of something people have had for a decade. Don’t care? Fine. That’s absolutely valid. But don’t condescend to others.

#savetheobserver

6 Likes

If that loot is dropping as expected you must have it set to a 5% drop chance. I have 11 level 70 characters and the past 2 weeks not a single one of them got an item.

Either you are not being truthful, or you are just being ignorant by having a drop rate that low.

Honestly, we all should.

4 Likes

Yeop, exactly.

It was too stupid to fathom. Therefore, I reject what happened to him in Slands. The writers need to buckle down, figure out tropes and how to bring him back into the fold, so to speak.

I will pester them about this until time ends.

I make it light because when you have people boycott/protest, they only do it for the trend

Months from now after they remove the observer, no one is really gonna care about the old trend the next trend is about something really wild like

“I can’t believe Anduin is back and they made him be in love with a male Dracthyr”

Or

“Lul Sylvanas is back and she is living in the new night elf tree now, completely wrong for blizzard to do that”

It’s the same crap in real life

People boycotting Target (which imo is justified cause those kids clothing, that’s is absolutely wrong)

But months from now coming fall/winter people will be buying stuff black Friday/Cyber Monday at Target and what happening now people will just “pretend” they forgot

#savethefoals
Since you are so out of touch not only removing the vorquin foals from those who tamed them while letting the mammoths and dire horns remain now you are removing this thing called an observer.

Makes me so glad now even more I am done with this game even started deleting alts since this again shows how much you hate us players.

3 Likes

Blizzard will hear me kvetching about the wrong they did to Arthas until the ends of the earth!

You Hear Me?

UNTIL THE ENDS OF THE EARTH!

1 Like

The only way he’s coming back is maybe that new mega dungeon will explore the alternative timelines and you’ll have a murloc arthas

You underestimate my stubbornness on certain subjects. :smiley:

what is that?

The Observer. Warlock pet form. It’s a glyph for the felhunter. And blizz are planning to remove it in the next patch.

5 Likes

You should have long before musk bought it. It’s getting mildly better but still garbage. Hell a blizzard contracted author was allowed to spew racist sexist vitriol on a daily basis and Twitter did nothing.

#savetheobserver

4 Likes

#savetheobserver
Don’t claim to give us more options when you’re taking one away

5 Likes

Wrong. We do it for something that’s been part of Warlocks for a decade.

Again, you don’t have to like it. But you also need to learn to be respectful of those who do care about this change.

It’s another glyph deleted from Inscription, it’s a decade old portion of lore and part of the green fire quest, it’s a decision that doesn’t make logical sense. And it’s important to some.

Deal with it.

#savetheobserver

3 Likes

Then I challenge you and them this:

Unsub and vote with your wallet, and don’t look back

But the ones who say they do… Don’t, that’s where I point out that people stop caring

No. Because if I quit, I can’t continue to tell them to stop deleting things. I can’t continue to voice how I want things to be for open world. I can’t speak my mind on QoL updates.

Half of what changed for DF that some.of us like was due to feedback from people like me who stick around and actually give feedback.

All you see is a hashtag. Maybe go read the original thread and understand there is absolutely constructive feedback on this issue, just as there was for many issues.

Quitting does nothing. Voicing our real feedback does.

You’ve been given perspective here. Now try to be respectful please. I’m going to leave it at that, because I don’t want to continually argue with this. I hope you understand.

Also: I hope you have a good evening. The temps are dropping a bit here and it’s going to be super nice. I hope you get to enjoy it, too!

2 Likes
  1. Quoting is different than responding to.

2. We could give ourselves Water Walking without buying pots off the Auction House or enslaving a Shaman in MoP. The only reason to get rid of the functionality is so that Shamans would have 1 less rival in the Water Walking department. A wonder why Death Knights haven’t lost that ability yet…

3. Mount Equipment didn’t leave a trail of Fire in our wake while water walking with our class mounts.

4. Any Warlock had the ability to summon the Infernal prior to the BfA change. I guess it was sooooo iconic that other Warlocks had to have amnesia.

#savetheobserver

2 Likes