Blues News: August 25, 2023

No, I am making a statement. Metzen made decisions that were bad for this game, so his coming back will not save anything.

Enthrall me with your acumen, Agent Starling.

Who is that?

Why? He went Full Machiavellian Potato with how he handled Stratholme and his kill-them-now-so-they-dont-become-undead plan didn’t even work! The city still became a horde of ghouls. He’s an all around jobber.

Sshhhh. Some of y’all need to read the book.

More in case, we as players do a quest in Icecrown that does exactly the same thing that Arthas did.

All of those people in Strath were going to die anyways. Just like in the Icecrown quest, Arthas was putting them out of their misery and to try and prevent the plague from spreading. He reduced the numbers of plague carrying ghouls by doing what he did.

If you want to call him a Machiavellian Potato, so be it. Just realize that the term can also be applied to all players who did that quest.

I don’t know if Metzen can save the new WoW team from itself without uprooting and displacing them, and I don’t think that is an option on the table. Doesn’t really seem like his MO to walk in with that energy and doesn’t seem like their MO to admit their deficiencies.