Blues - Any updates on these subjects coming soon?

Quick question - with it being about 5 months until the potential release date for classic, whats with the lack of information and updates?

Blue’s are we getting any juicy info soon? Do you think there will be a few waves of beta’s coming up to test some things like the crossover of using the current retail API, battle.net integration, loot sharing and just time to have general game play to explore for some exploits and bugs that should be fixed before release?

Open to discussion for anyone but keep it clean and respectful please! Toss out what you know at me! :slight_smile:

Always curious about info, waiting patiently… !

Thanks everyone!

Soon™

Also, stop making copies of these threads there’s 2 new ones of this topic every day. We will hear news as soon as everyone else does, in a big announcement; that will make every streamer and youtuber make a video about; that will make every 0 posts poster come in here and tell us about it like we don’t already know.

2 Likes

No need to get uppity about it, I’ve been unsubbed to wow for a long time now and was just looking for some quick information regarding classic and some basic questions.

You could of just posted the link without all the belittling crap.

Of course streamers and youtuber’s will make videos for it, there’s absolutely no harm in asking the question regardless of it being “another post”.

On that note if they want ppl to stop making duplicate posts, STICKY the post you linked to the front page it would of been the first thing I read instead of having to navigate to the 4th or 5th page to find what you linked.

Thanks for the link kiddo.

They haven’t finished covering Jaina’s old cleavage yet, they gatta update the game for 2019.

Nah actually I couldn’t post without the crap as you so plainly put it.

10 characters

Glad to see there are still going to be aggressive old dudes who think the game and its community revolves around them whenever classic comes around. #NoChanges amirite? :kissing_heart:

FYI there’s a new blue tracker function at the top of the list where you can search the most-recent things posted by the blues.

It never ceases to amaze me how infuriating, yet dull, people can be over someone asking a damn question.