Blue tooth ear buds

looking for some bluetooth earbud recommendations.
bought some blkz on amazon
sound quality on them for discord is pretty garbo though, i would get a FULL headset but i want to use them while i’m working out ect.

anyways looking for earbuds with a decent sounding mic that i’m mostly going to use outside for discord. willing to go up to $100 but they gotta be REALLY great if thats the case.

Always do your research.

With that said, I personally use Apple AirPods gen2 to use for discord over my phone. Mic quality is acceptable. Though this easily pushes the 140 mark before taxes assuming you buy new.

Raycon e25 seems to be advertised a lot with the youtubers that I watch. They’re about $80 and seems decent. Again do your research before just going out and buying.

My personally advice, I don’t recommend Apple products as often due to their price but, Apple AirPods are probably the best earbuds I have used in terms of easy to sync between different products and has acceptable sound/mic quality.

Buds are terrible for sound quality.

But if you must, find something made by Monster (the guys who made beats before Apple got in there) or senheiser.

Don’t touch Apple. It’s cheaply made crap but charged at a premium price and packaged to make you think it’s actually comparable to real audio companies products.

yea i’m not an apple person at all.
i did hear raycon’s were’nt as great as advertised.
just wondering if anyone had any actual REAL experience with discord and earbuds.

I’ve had good experiences with AirPods personally, but be aware that their physical shape doesn’t fit everybody’s ears. They work for most people, but I’ve heard from a few people that AirPods don’t fit their ears at all.

I haven’t seen very many non-Apple true wireless earbuds that look compelling. There’s a LOT of halfassed me-too sorts of competing products now that AirPods are popular, but only a few are as good or better. So far the best I’ve seen are Sony’s WF-1000XM3’s, but they aren’t cheap.

If full sized headphones are a possibility, your options are considerably wider, because it’s easier to make a good product with that form factor due to the extra space.

Be aware that depending on the version of bluetooth on both the headphones and computer, you might not have enough bandwidth to maintain high audio quality when both the headphones and mic are in use. Most headphones these days use BT 5.0, but there’s a lot of computers out there that only have BT 4.2, which halves the maximum bandwidth.