Blue eyes customization for Blood Elves, when?

s p a m

Also, nice to see you again OP. I see the same exact characters mass-liking your post. How very good of you to make a repeat performance. :clap:

2 Likes

If you have nothing of value to add to my discussion then I suggest you go elsewhere instead of trolling in my thread. Stop harassing me.

8 Likes

You’re not fooling anyone.

2 Likes

You’re getting flagged for trolling. I posted this to have a discussion about eye colour customization for blood elves. If you disagree that’s fine. Let us know why. Just stop trolling.

6 Likes

much like the blood elves, but obviously their corruption was to a much less dramatic extent than the orcs.

Megathread exists if you actually wanted to have a serious “discussion,” which, after having been subjected to you once already tonight, you do not.
Also, telling someone they’re reported is… reportable. So is your genuine trolling, funnily enough.

1 Like

Alliance High Elves 8.3. mark it down boys

That “megathread” is for people wanting Alliance High Elves. It’s right there in the first sentence under disclaimer, “Alliance High Elves Allied race”.

This thread is about Blood Elves (the ones on the Horde) and eye colour customization, not Alliance High Elves allied race. Basic reading skills here, Dreta.

6 Likes

this thread getting spicy.

You’re writing a high elf thread. You’re trolling by repeating the “blue eyes for blood elves” line that has been used for years. You’re spamming, again, by the same principle.

Keep stroking your ego with alts. I’ll see you in a week.

1 Like

they really need to disable liking on different characters your own posts.

5 Likes

This is the third time I am asking you to stop spamming my thread and harassing me just because you don’t the idea of High Elves on the Horde getting blue eyes. You’re trying very hard to shut down any sort of discussion that threatens your “allied race High Elf for Alliance” mindset. If you’re that upset, just leave and go back to your megathread.

7 Likes

each of those likes you just got took the same amount of time!

and the amount of time is how long it could take to change characters. !!!

3 Likes

Logic detected.

Initiating thread shutdown.

Please clear the area.

You’re using the exact same alts to like and boost your posts every single time like we all can’t see what you’re doing.

4 Likes

That’s called a conspiracy theory. A blue can confirm it’s not me liking my comments, but why is Dreta still here?

6 Likes

You’re mildly amusing.

1 Like

4 likes each post. hmmm.

let him get high off his own ego guys. hes a petty troll in the end. we only win if we walk away

1 Like

Meh. I don’t really care if he feels like he “won.” I’m just a moth staring blithely into this raging bonfire of lunacy.

I’d like to also point out that Ion himself stated that High Elves are playable and they’re on the Horde thereby clearing any confusion about Blood Elves. A blue eyes customization would end all of these threads once and for all.

8.2, Blizzard. Think about the half year profit. The shareholders. The revenue.

6 Likes