Blue comment on layering

Continuing the discussion from Layer switching is the problem, not layering itself:

Been talking to friends about the economy and I thought more of the bloated/flooded AH is a result of 70% of the player base going miner/skinner or herb/skinner for the easy gold. Not so easy gold when everyone is doing it.

As the playerbase spreads out more the higher level mats will start to sell better. Right now there are tons of folks trying to sell light leather and copper. Just an oversaturated market.

1 Like

This is why i chose to just level up the profs i wanted to use at end game from the beginning. Everyone i ever talked to about what profs they were going to go always said the same thing as those before them.

2 Likes

The players that are taking the time to level up the professions like Enchanting, Tailoring, Blacksmiths, etc, are going to have a huge jump on the market once everyone levels out to 60 and starts getting a little more serious. They will also have the opportunity to create loyal customers before others even have a chance to start the profession. I admire those players!