Bloody Dancing Steel Illusion

That’s great news!!!

Finally!! I hope they do something this coming patch.

3 Likes

Can we get a response on the US servers though?
Bump

If you have the 2.2k achievement from MoP we should get a illusion for Spirit of Conqest / Bloody Dancing steel.

5 Likes

Amazing news

3 Likes

Maybe this will happen? Fingers crossed, toes crossed, everything crossed

4 Likes

**Bloody dancing steel , Spirit of conquest IS glorious tyranny!

Bloody Dancing Steel / Spirit of Conquest is NOT Glorious Tyranny ^ , If it was then everyone who HAS the enchant on some sort of weapon and 2.2k achievement from MoP would have “Glorious Tyranny” but we do not because it is not the same, therefore the reason this post was made. I still think we deserve it and always will, I got the new enchant for this season and tbh its nowhere near as good as the enchant we worked hard for in MoP.

1 Like

must never forget

2 Likes

Never forget

3 Likes

I’m in the same boat boys. took my case to multiple GM’s stating that.

1. i achieved 2s/3s 2200 achieve for the first time in mop ( achievements to prove.
  2. still have my off spec weapon in my bags with the enchant.

Hopefully this gets some traction. specially since they gate enchants now at duellist ( BFA currently a static 2100 ). they give the 2400 enchant from WOD to duellists which was only about 22-23 when i achieved it. doesn’t make sense when people can prove they unlocked the lookalike enchant when it was current by achieving above and beyond the requirement of the time

i am with you lads.

4 Likes

Bump.

Can we at least get a response?

3 Likes

bump.

how did the EU response go?

1 Like

Any news ? why are we still being ignored.

1 Like

Just a friendly bump as a reminder!

1 Like

bump a rump a dump

Bump come on blizz.

Bump stop giving us reasons to quit playing your game ffs

bump this post

bump again …

2 Likes

Bump this back up, cmon blizz.

5 Likes

Still nothing? Sad face…