Blood/Unholy DK seeking guild

Looking for a guild that raids at or after 7 pm eastern. I only want to raid normal/heroic. Would prefer Fridays/Saturdays but can be weekdays too. Leave me your bnet details and your long winded and boring copy pasted guild recruit ad detailing how your guild is totally not like the other 76000 guilds.

Hey Lyani. I’ll keep the details simple.

Heroic raids, Mon and Wed 7-930pm west coast. Message via discord: Nickorvis

1 Like

Hey Lyani,

Grand Theft Dragon, t/th raid 6-9pst AOTC

discord (GoForHunter#1770) bnet (GoForHunter#1712)

Have a new guild look for more. the raids will be 10-12 est wed and thurs. we will be running mythics a lot and needing more people to join us. if you have questions Btag is Zulburn#1912

lol i love this post haha!! Heres my long winded boring copy paste post :stuck_out_tongue: (p.s. definitely not like the other 76000 guilds… click the link to learn why :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey there! I’m Byndi, the GM of the guild Gnome Depot. :smile: We are currently recruiting for our AOTC team in preparation for TWW. I’m going to attach our guild page for you to take a quick look through, and if your interested… I would love to sit down and chat with you! Best of luck on your guild hunt!!

1 Like

Hey there Lyani. We fit your criteria pretty well. Im leaving our info below please free to reach out if interested. Thanks

**About us: **

We are a Horde based guild on Zul’jin
We are an AOTC focused guild.
We are 9/9H Amirdrassil
We are a guild that likes to do all content be it N/H raiding and some prog into Mythic without being hardcore and/or elitist.
We have a very active discord we hang out in daily and post in all day.
We like to have friendships instead of just numbers we want you in discord talking and in guild.
18+ guild

What we offer:

Active and very friendly guild enviroment.
Mythic keys as a group
Heroic Raiding twice a week.
Normal raiding for alts and those who cant make heroics, once a week after progressing into Heroic.
Mount and Xmog runs (gm is a mount collector and goes daily on runs)
TW raids when they are available.
SUPER active Discord !
Friendly enviroment to grow and thrive.
Safe place for Women and LGBTQIA to enjoy playing

What we are looking for:

Need 1 Tank
Need 1 Healer
Need a few DPS

Raid:
People who show up consistently
People who are not going to flake and leave after a few wipes (raid wipes happen)
Good attitudes
Knowledge of class playing.
(Willing to look at all classes and specs, no immediate denials)

Raid Times

(Prog group) Fridays and Saturdays 9pm - 12am EST
(Alt and extras) Wednesdays 9pm -11pm EST
(Xmog/Mount/TW) Sundays 7pm -9pm EST

We accept all players and are not just looking for raiders.

If this seems like a good fit or even just interested feel free to reach out to us, either by replying here or messaging us on the socials.

Bnet: Drag0nss#11100, Nymue#11411 Remane#1467

Discord: Dragons2406, Nymue37, Remane

Server Zul’jin: Dragonss, Nymueh, Rimaine

Thankyou for your time and as always, Embrace the Chaos be Epic!

Hey Lyani, The Raven Alliance would love to pick up a blood for raids and m+. Raids will be fri/sat 10pm-12 est. if you would like to chat a little more hit me up my btag is adema#1487.

1 Like

Join Valhalla of Warcraft – Where Legends Rise!

Are you ready to conquer Azeroth with a guild that’s as legendary as the tales of old? Valhalla of Warcraft is the ultimate destination for heroes who crave epic adventures and camaraderie. Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or new to the game, we offer a dynamic and inclusive community that thrives on:

:shield: Epic Raids & Dungeons: Master the toughest challenges with a team of skilled and supportive players.
:star2: Active Social Scene: Forge friendships and alliances in our lively and engaging community.
:dart: Flexible Playtimes: Join events and activities that fit your schedule, from casual quests to intense raids.
:trophy: Guild Achievements: Participate in unique events and earn prestigious rewards.

If you’re looking for a guild where every member’s contribution is valued, and every battle is a step towards greatness, then Valhalla of Warcraft is your new home. Dive into a world where your legend begins!

Apply today and become part of our storied legacy!

Battle net name Kingdave101#11936

Discord user: vrnexus