Bloodseeker

This is the last wild pet I need. Finally found him today, but he’s in the water and the path is obstructed. I tried to kill it with AoEs in the hope that it would respawn somewhere else, but that didn’t work.

Is there really only 1 up at a time?

I ran into same thing, that pool where Bloodseeker was obstructed no matter where you tried to target him from. But happily found another Bloodseeker a short time later, this one targetable.

Bloodseekers are really easy to find.
Well, the first one might take forever and only be found in a “the pet battle area is obstructed” spot, but after you’ve caught one you’ll be seeing them everywhere.

Do you have flying?
If not concentrate on getting that first. Not only does it make finding things much easier, but you’ll most likely stumble across a better placed Bloodseeker while questing for the rep.

That’s how I got the Yellow Junkhopper which, after 3 days of vainly searching for, I doubted the existence of. I did fishing for rep instead and noticed it in the pool just in front of me, with everyone else around ignoring it.

I caught it - was really sleepy at the time, and was happily congratulating myself when I looked again and saw to my dismay I’d actually caught another Fleeting Frog. Thinking tiredness had made me hallucinate the Junkhopper I abandoned the still unfinished match, cast once more for fish, and noticed another Junkhopper in the water at my feet.

Pet battling this one, wide awake now, I looked more carefully and saw what had happened. The Junkhopper had slyly feigned death as I chucked the crate at it. Then the same pets respawned, as I’d given up in disgust, leaving what had been the front pet still alive. So I hadn’t been seeing things after all, I had just been not seeing things.

Anyway, this means you can catch multiple pets, even all 3, from the same wild team if you use a pet with a swap move such as Sweep, Death Grip or Nethergate so you can first catch the backline pets.

Thanks guys, I’ll keep looking. Fortunately, I finished Pathfinder. I saved the rares until I could fly.

I never get the current expansions pets until i can fly

I got extremely lucky with the Naz pet farming and found Bloodseeker almost by accident on my first night.

And he was rare to boot :slight_smile:

I am however still trying to get my Mechagon Zone rare Yellow Froggy :frowning: