Bloodsail Buccaneers -dead

Yeah that is kinda exactly the point. I want to do voa on my alts on my lunch break lol.

My point is, if they’re merged now and then suddenly there’s a huge influx of returning players from both servers when Cata starts, what happens then? I’d rather not deal with a megaserver. Especially one that has a sudden huge wave of non-rpers

1 Like

Won’t happen blizzard would rather you pay for a sever transfer or level a toon in another sever.

If they do free sever transfer many people will just not buy the sever transfer.

1 Like

Have you not been paying attention?

Look blizzard wants to make money and they have all the calculation done already. They have predicted of they allow free transfer or sever merge how much money they lose by not selling sever transfer or how many players will buy sever transfer and how many will quit. And they came to the answer that making people pay for several transfers is most profitable so they aren’t doing a thing about it

Yeah, you haven’t been paying attention.

I have an alt on Pagle now, basically left 6k GS characters to die after not getting into a 25m ICC last night. Not wasting my time signing up for discord ect to get removed at the last minute for lesser characters and lose out on all my marks for the week.

SoD alone did it. The ICC buff didn’t bring enough people back from that stupid gimmick project.

1 Like

You honestly believe if it weren’t for SoD people would still be playing ICC now over 5 months in? Lol

1 Like

Pagle is running raids around the clock, just log in and watch chat. It’s the complete opposite of bloodsail lol

The last voa i joined on bb (first in months) couldnt get enough players to start before i had to drop group lol. This was a couple hours after reset on tuesday.

Probably not by this time, but it’s no coincidence that WotLK was very active and went (largely) silent the instant SoD launched.

Wrath went largely silent because people are done with ICC. SoD is not the sole reason people aren’t playing Wrath right now

its a server population issue, you’re just making excuses. Pagle just ran a 25 m ICC at 5am on Tuesday. They have ICC, VOA and Ruby Sanctum ect running around the clock. Log into a character in Dalaran and it looks and feels like 08 again with 100s of people running around being active. Pagle has 50+ level 80s logged in at 6am on Tuesday, Bloodsail has 12 level 80s on and 34 players total…

what happens then is we have people to play with

Regardless of what caused it, BsB totally needs a merger. The server is absolutely one hundred percent dead. I’ve been on the server for years like many others now and it has gotten only worse through Wrath. Especially these past few months. I’m not paying for several toon transfers to actually play the game to the fullest cuz wow wants to make their money lol… I kept telling myself they will fix this server population issue and so far nothing.

This was partly why I loved BSB when I joined in TBC, not one of the massive servers, but a tight-knit community. At least on Horde side, idk about Alli.

1 Like

In TBC it was much more alive. Now it is a ghost town.

Alli is the same my friend

Just saw they were actually combining servers around cata launch didnt mention anything about what the plans are with bloodsail tho…