Bloodhoof server, Assassination Rogue LF active guild

LF active, friendly guild that is progressing AS A guild with dungeons,raids and PvP but also laid back ( no pressure to cap ILvl ) I work 2nd shift and normally on Mon thru Fri Midnight to around 4am ( Bloodhoof server time ) and open all weekend. Questions or comments please msg me in game at " Sinesse "

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1-3 am CST

Kawaiihealer#1404

Guild Master: Fiege
BNET: Fiege#1567

Hey Sinesse! In case you’re open to transferring servers, here’s some information on our guild:

<Ascension> Mal’ganis - Horde
Raid Progression: 9/9H 3/9M
Raid Times: Tues Fri 8:30 - 11:30pm EST

We’re a mature and organized guild with a laid-back, friendly atmosphere. We value serious raid progression but not at the expense of respect and positivity, and we run M+ regularly with 1000+ IO scores. We also organize events outside of raids and dungeons to promote community, including transmog runs, arenas, and monthly mini-games. :slight_smile:

No application is necessary; we’d prefer to talk with you personally! Feel free to send me a message on Discord, Telix#8714 or add me as a friend on Bnet, Telix#11609.

-Sara

Hello, if you are interested, you can find our recruitment post in
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-retrievers-of-light-weekend-9-9n-3-9h-looking-for-more/110451
looking forward to hearing from you!