Blood Troll transmog coming back to Trading Post?

Blizzard had said that items like (specifically) the Blood Troll mog would come back to the trading post within a year of their original release. (From a blue post trying to reassure players that it wouldn’t be moved to the cash shop).

So it’s not listed on Aug '24’s Trading Post listing. Are we going to see this coming back to the Trading Post? To the Cash Shop?

Some of us couldn’t play and missed out on this mog (among other unique items from the Trade Post) and would like a chance to get them.

4 Likes

Source? One that says this specifically:

Edit:

Only thing I have found so far:

"The items available in the Trading Post refreshes on the first of every month and is expected to rotate regularly.

If you missed out on an item that was available in the Trading Post before the monthly rotation for any reason, you are likely to see the item come back to the Trading Post again in the future."

All items will rotate back in eventually, also possibly through the shop. That was told to us ages ago. We’ve also witnessed it already.

Why do you suddenly think this isn’t the case?

2 Likes

I’d be surprised if they don’t try to monetize it over cycling it back through the Trading Post itself. To be fair, they could make some serious bank over a skimpy transmog. We know this. They no doubt know this as well.

2 Likes

This is the one thing i’m waiting. Most likely will be a shop item in 2 monthsish.

think we’ll get more skimpy blood troll attire than some of us already have? I mean hey I won’t mind if they give us more skimpy outfits… they still didn’t deliver on that chainmail bra idea that got datamined ages ago. I’m still waiting for the hellfire motorcycles myself… and the hope that they fly

Ya know, I always found it really irritating that Nightborne NPC outfits didn’t become a player thing. Skimpy in a very elven classy way. Plus sparkles.

The Heritage armor was lack luster and of course the woman’s outfit was skimpier than the men’s (though really they both were awful next to their NPC counterparts).

1 Like

In the July-Aug trade post video it said the blood troll ensemble was returning…… as today… nothing

The video is from last year, isn’t it?

1 Like

I guess so lol…. We got played :melting_face:

My transmog addon recently changed the status of that set from unobtainable to obtainable. This could be an error or maybe it is coming back into Trading Post rotation? But, if I had to guess, I’d say it’s going to end up in the cash shop, which would ruin any value the set has.

To Blizzard, please be careful with what sets you throw into the cash shop. If a set has longterm value to the playerbase, ruining that value by tossing it in the shop is a short term win for you and a long term loss for the community.

Any updates on this mog?

You’ll have to wait for a lot longer then a year probably stuff seems to be slow rotating back in.

“Rotate regularly” aged like milk that :dracthyr_lulmao:

1 Like

you’ll buy it for 20 dollars on the in game shop eventually

They seem to monetize it sadly

Still waiting, hopefully it will be back next month? :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Based on current trends with the Blademaster Stones…it’ll come back once they “update” the set to add a shirt and pants with painted tattoos lest someone is tempted to show some skin.

Of course, they will need to make sure they that all the blood trolls in the jungles of Nazmir are covered up as well to keep it consistent.

1 Like

It could come back in the shop or for a new trading post month. But I’m pretty sure it will be back.

1 Like

Not in game yet?

That’s really good but I really wished the Warcraft Movie Transmog Items was back for those who had missed them. Same can be said with the Kor’korn Mount and etc.

2 Likes