<Blood Raven> Recruiting for Raid (Fri/Sat 8pm-11pm EST) and Mythic Plus

Blood Raven is a newly formed guild with a group of solid friends that enjoy all types of content together. We are currently 8/9 as a guild in raid but majority of the leads all have AOTC. We are looking to fill out our raid with DPS and heals and prepare for season 4. We also run and abudance of mythic plus, and for those who are alt a holics you can do that too. We have something for everyone, raiding, mythic plus, or just being a social member, If you are interested feel free to add and message me on bnet Fitfire#1597

2 Likes

Bump for the recruitment. Contact me in game as well

• Raginmachine#1699 -
2 Likes

These guys are great! I’ve been rolling with them for a little while now, and they’re always super active. Whether it’s in discord or in-game, someone is always ready to hang out and run content.

2 Likes

Love running raids or M+ with everyone. It is a friendly environment and everyone helps everyone else! I couldn’t ask for a better group to play with!

2 Likes

bump to the moon

Bump it up!

Still recruiting for DPS and Heals for heroic content. Could also use a OS Tanker. Get at me in-game

Are you all still recruiting? I was thinking of coming back a bit early to prep for season 4.

We sure are. The majority of us are taking a break till season 4 drops, so we aren’t that active ATM. Once the new season hits we will be in full swing. Sorry for the late reply. You can contact me in-game if you wish. Raginmachine#1699 :slight_smile: