Blood elves we must unite against injustice

the new blizzard post is degrading to us! They put as a great thing the jewels that the vast majority of us never ask for and that will only be for the female model!
In the male model we only have 3 hairstyles and 3 beards, all the skins and the new eye are shared with the void elves!
we want tattoos and scars! Let’s all go to the wow twitter and ask what we want for our characters!

21 Likes

Okay put down your pitchfork fabio. There’s already a masterthread on this:

10 Likes
4 Likes

I like this panda

2 Likes

I agree OP we should advocate for the purge of blood elves. Thank you for your support in this matter.

3 Likes

There are male blood elves? :thinking:
I think those are more rare than unicorn mounts at this point.

1 Like

I found cicatrices, which are burn scars.

You want burn scars?

1 Like

is that homophobia?

7 Likes

I thought maybe he meant Cocatrice, but that ended up being something of a cobra-chicken.

Which is weird, as I always thought a cobra-chicken was a Canada Goose :man_shrugging:

1 Like

They exist it’s just you can’t tell them from the females because they can’t grow a decent beard to help tell them apart.

1 Like

Takes the void to grow a beard. :+1:

1 Like

Blood Elves have enough new stuff, other races need the dev time.

2 Likes

Or being a Titan creation ala Vrykul, Humans, and Dwarfs.

Are you implying all male be’s are gay?

I was stating they are few and far between.

:thinking:

2 Likes

Garithos did nothing wrong.

i can survive without it, pass.

Unicorn checkin in, ma’am.
/salutes

It’s the hair that throws people off. I admit we belf men have fantastic hair. But it’s the chiseled jawline that sets us apart from the ladies. Maybe that’s why papa Blizz doesn’t want us to grow beards. Covers up the chin too much? :thinking:

It’s more that WoW is often babby’s first fantasy game, and blood elves are their first awkward encounter with an elf. You won’t find this behavior as widespread in any other franchise, unique to here.

Its true, I’m jealous.

2 Likes

Our hair IS fabulous! But you humans have some petty nice hairs coming.