Blood Elf RP | The Ashen Court Discord

Bumping the thread, even though the title is out of date!

1 Like

Not anymore!

1 Like

It is Silvermoon Sunday and there’s TWO mini events going on in Silvermoon tonight!

1 Like

I’m interested in seeing more rp in general but off topic has anyone seen any military events hosted for rp such as big pvp rp battles or are those days gone

I haven’t known of any recently, but I’m not really in the RP-PvP loop. There are some RP-PvPers in the Ashen Court, and there was a bit of discussion about organizing RP-PvP events or campaigns a while back, but none have been as of yet. I think some could be, but the Ashen Court’s thematic focus is fairly narrow.

I’d recommend a military RP/RP-PvP focused Discord if I knew of one, but like I said, I’m not in the loop. I hope you find something!

Good afternoon!

The Ashen Court still exists, and some information about our currently recurring and upcoming annual events has been added to the original post. We’re currently looking for players and guilds interested in participating in the Midsummer Festival – let us know if you have questions or want to join in!

2 Likes

Songbird Eatery will be open in the Court of the Sun this evening from 5:30 to 7:00 pm WrA time. Come browse tonight’s menu!

4 Likes

The next Farstrider Friday will be this week on June 2nd, but this week’s location hasn’t yet been picked. Let us know if you’d like to see us choose some place in particular.

1 Like

Songbird Eatery will be open tonight, same time and place as always. Hope to see you there!

1 Like

Go support this event folks, lets breathe some life into Silvermoon again!

4 Likes

It was a wonderful evening at Songbird Eatery! Thank you, everyone!

Songbird Eatery is open once again!

The Sin’dorei Solstice begins tomorrow with the Midsummer Procession and the Rite of Anath’Arathion! Join us in Silvermoon City between 5pm and 7pm on Sunday, June 25th, to take part in the first round of celebrations.

The Procession will begin in the Bazaar and travel through the city to the Court of the Sun, where Anath’Arathion will then begin. The ritual fire will continue to burn until 7pm, and all are welcome to take their turn to make or renew an oath of their own choosing.

Feel free to post questions here and/or contact Axiann-WyrmrestAccord for details on the Procession or Eledris-WyrmrestAccord for details on Anath’Arathion.

This evening! See you soon!

Midsummer Market and Faire

Sunday, July 2nd, 4:30-7pm WrA

As the Midsummer season continues, vendors and revelers gather for a festive Midsummer Market and Faire. Come to Falconwing Square on Sunday, July 2nd, between 4:30 and 7pm server time to meet, mingle, and peruse the various stalls.

We have a total of 8 booths available; check out the map and list below! If you’d like to reserve a spot, post here or DM Eledris-WyrmrestAccord (Discord islithel) or Axiann-WyrmrestAccord (Discord axiann).

Booth List

1 – Open
2 – The Sunreavers
3 – Midsummer Mount Plushies
4 – Kit & Karag Orcish Cuisine
5 – Trinkets, Enchantments, & Appraisals
6 – Cindergleam Reagents
7 – Open
8 – Open

Guidelines:

• Vendors of food, trinkets, artistry, and more are welcome to attend! Please note that wares of a demonic, necromantic, or Void-touched nature would be inappropriate for this venue.
  • We particularly seek elven-themed vendors, but a few non-elven vendors are welcome as well!
  • Use of the Market Tent toy and other creative booth props is welcome and encouraged. Do consider avoiding items that involve bright flashing lights or obtrusive sound effects.
  • Guilds with predominantly elven themes and membership are welcome to host recruitment booths. This is primarily an RP event, so please maintain an IC presence and discuss the OOC aspects of recruitment in /whisper or /party chat.

Coming up this Sunday – and we still have some booths open!

It is currently time for Songbird Eatery!

Songbird Eatery is open once again!

News!

Songbird Eatery will be on hiatus until September 3rd. See you then!

The next date for Farstrider Friday has been set for this coming Friday, August 11th! This will probably be the only one this month due to the usual host being abroad.

Cindergleam Reagents, a Silvermoon shop selling ingredients for potions, tinctures, and teas, will be trying out a spot in the monthly rotation! What kind of rhythm it’ll be held on is still to be determined.

And coming up later this month, the Wayfarer’s Rest will be staffed for the night of Friday, August 25th! Come for some evening tavern RP, and look forward to more of the same in the future! We may also do some sporadic bartending at the Wayfarer’s Rest on other nights on no set schedule.

With the goal of fostering more RP – and more types of RP – in Silvermoon and other areas of Quel’Thalas, two guilds have been opened by Axiann to provide an aesthetic tag for appropriate characters and facilitate networking and, in future, events for players of similar interests. If you’re interested in joining or learning more about Wayfarer’s Rest Inn or Farstrider Dawnguard, you can find their thread here and/or come into the Discord and ask. Both guilds’ Discord communication will be hosted in the Ashen Court.

Hope to see you in Silvermoon!

2 Likes

Do they serve strictly songbirds at the eatery or will other avians also be available for purchase

1 Like