Blood Elf RP | The Ashen Court Discord

Hope to see you there!

1 Like

Songbird Eatery will be open tonight in the lower tier of the Court of the Sun from 6pm to 8pm server time. As always, we’ll have a this-evening-only menu. Come by any time in our open hours!

We’re starting a few minutes later than planned due to technical difficulties, but the food is just about ready, and we hope to see you come by!

On this spookiest of Silvermoon Sundays, we invite you to bring an undead elf and haunt the streets of Silvermoon for a semi-impromptu Darkfallen Night. Join the server and let us know if you’re in the city and looking for walk-up!

Songbird Eatery will be open this evening from 5-7pm server/Pacific. As always, we’ll have a fresh menu; find us on the lower tier of the Court of the Sun in Silvermoon City.

While the second monthly date for Songbird Eatery is usually the final Thursday, this month’s second date will instead be Sunday, November 27th, from 5pm to 7pm server time. We hope to see you there!

We won’t be serving turkey.

Songbird Eatery returns this evening!

Hello. I have not been helping bump the thread but I also participate in all the things. Recently we’ve seen in an influx of support from Sunspire Accord that we greatly appreciate!

1 Like

Happy Solstice!

We’ve had some great success lately! Next formal event posted is for Songbird Eatery, with the usual Silvermoon Sundays not being advertised due to being Christmas and New Years Day.

I am not unlikely to be around and available on Christmas though for RP if anyone’s interested!

3 Likes

The forums have suddenly decided that none of my retail characters exist, but they do exist and one of them will be cooking at Songbird Eatery this evening.

Songbird Eatery & Silvermoon Sunday is back tonight! Vilesun Enterprise’s shop of assorted curios of dubious origin and use will also be open tonight at a similar time.

Come fill Silvermoon with RP!

1 Like

Songbird Eatery is now open, and we’ll be here until 7pm server/pacific time.

Vilesun Enterprises might be a bit delayed this evening; we’ll post when we know!

1 Like

Vilesun Enterprises has had to be cancelled for this evening, but will hopefully be rescheduled for another time. Songbird Eatery is still open for another hour!

1 Like

Wasn’t there for long, but glad I dropped by!

2 Likes

It’s Silvermoon Sunday! Come by the city and take a look around for some freeform RP!

Today is our first Farstrider Friday! Bring your ranger – or interested non-ranger passer-by – to Farstriders’ Square in Silvermoon City for some freeform RP from 6pm to 7:30pm server/pacific time.

1 Like

I’ve brought a fletcher/Farstrider supplier, and there’s several others here who aren’t ranger affiliated at all. So even if you’re not a Farstrider, but want to do RP set in their practice grounds, come on down!

1 Like

Tonight’s Songbird Eatery has been shifted from its usual timeframe and will instead be running from 6:30 to 8:30 pm server/pacific. Hope to see you there!

Songbird Eatery is open! Come by for some Thalassian take-away food!

Our next Songbird session will be on Thursday, February 23rd. Starting in March, we’ll be switching to a two-Sundays-per-month schedule.

Edit: Songbird Eatery is switching to Sundays-only a little early due to IRL schedule issues. Our next session will be on Sunday, February 26th.

1 Like

It’s Farstrider Friday! A couple of rangers can already be found at the Farstrider Retreat in Eversong Woods.