Blood Elf Customization Desires Thread

That’s your excuse? The other kids are doing it?

Oi.

9 Likes

please allow me to choose whether or not my eyebrows pierce through my helm. the excuse they use to the otherwise is flimsy and conceited, i can tell what a race is other than if i see their huge ears and eyebrows poke through legendary helms

1 Like

I do wonder why the eyebrows of all things go through… Lol

1 Like

It is a little-known fact that Sin’dorei eyebrows are so sharp they can cut steel.

3 Likes

imagines a belfs steel helmet just ragged with eyebrow holes

Ah, my people are a dream.

1 Like

BE men and women need more tiara hairstyles or an option to add a tiara to their hairstyle. Also, when hairbands are in the style, they should get a variety of options in hairbands.

2 Likes

Agreed with this wholeheartedly. Guys wear earrings nearly as often as girls do. Necklaces maybe a bit less so, but in a fantasy universe, magical amulets are quite commonly worn, especially on magic using characters of either sex. Male characters should have earrings and necklaces as an option. Earrings (for everyone) should also have asymmetrical options so you wear a single earring on one ear and nothing (or a different earring) on the other ear.

4 Likes

It’s almost as if Blood Elves are a core race and those were said to be worked on first, then allied races in a SL patch.

5 Likes

That is not my intention with this thread. I have nothing against velves getting new things. I kind of hope they do get normal hair colors because I think that’s fair. Please be kind and don’t bring your quarrels with other individuals here. Thank you.

10 Likes

i said my piece. i was challenged and mocked. i responded.

Still think Red Eyes should be obtained via quest chain. If it’s going to be a customization instead of an AR, I think it’s something Blizzard could make into an immersive scenario.

Just seems like one of those things that should have a story behind it. Similar to the Night Warrior customization.

I wish we had more tiara hairstyles, with more color options.

Seeing that the Draenei got a lot, and I mean a lot, of options for their tiaras, I think more color options are probably on the way.

It’ll be nice if they go back to some of the old hairstyles and add things accordingly.

1 Like

Fun fact.

The Void Elf hair texture is exactly the same as Kul Tiran.

It would just be a simple copy paste. No real work needed.

We honestly don’t even need to go this route. We had druids in WC2 and then all the sudden we don’t. We had druid ward stones that protected Eversong, then we got retconned. We had a world tree named Thas’alah that Arthas tore down and built Deatholme in its place. The Farstriders should just have had a hidden order of sin’dorei druids that have been in hiding. Long overdue for us to have our druids back or relearned within our society.

4 Likes

There’s only a few races that look almost finished currently.

• Night Elves
  • Orcs
  • Tauren
  • Trolls sorta

The rest are at most 50% compared to those 4 races and their options currently.

We’ll probably have another WoD scenario where things aren’t fully released by launch.

Personally I’m hoping that moving forward they plan to add customizations more frequently. With the update to the character creation/customization, it might be easier for them to do such.

Still hoping Tauren women get at least 1 more face option, they’re still sitting on 4.

1 Like

Not without eyebrows and their missing skin tints they aren’t.

1 Like

I was bummed that they took away the body jewelry thing. It’s something I didn’t know I wanted but now that they made it and I’ve seen it, I want it back. I just feel like its silly to make a customization option and then get rid of it. I just think more choices or variety is always better and there will be people that use it and people that don’t but that’s basically how all customization works anyway.

1 Like

I absolutely agree and I think as Autai said it will probably be like WoD and will likely finish very near launch.